Chapter 11

Author Pov-

Everyone was eating their breakfast except Lucas.
Everyone was having breakfast  when suddenly Lucas comes to the dining area.
His face hung low and he sat nervously in his chair and placed his head on the table.
"what happened my child" Iris asked

" Mom, my assignment has not been completed and my social subject teacher is very harsh and gives very harsh punishment." Lucas whined like a child.

"But this is not the first time that you have not completed your homework."
Marco makes fun of him.

"Yes, but someone threatened the school principal that if any of us showed any negligence towards studies So feel free to punish us." Lucas said glaring at Aris who gladly
ignore him.

Alexender, Iris and all the elder's shakes their head.

" Enzo, please help me, this homework is very difficult, I don't understand, you are my dear elder brother and I am your baby brother  right?" Lucas folded his hands and said to Enzo who was having fun watching his brother act.

Enzo had just got up to help Lucas when Aris said  gesturing with his eyes ' I dare you' look And he sat quietly on his chair.

Bella had finished her breakfast. She was sitting on the chair in front of Lucas.

She slowly climbed up from the chair and sat on the table. Everyone's attention was focused on their little bundle of joy who was watching Lucas's homework with great interest.

"This is very easy, Luca you can't even do such a simple homework." Bella said dramatically.

"Okay, So Princess Bella Romeno you can do it, do you know what it is?? Lucas asked Flaunting.

" Yess" Bella said confidently.

" Then prove it" Lucas said.

"What will I get if I do this?" Bella asked raised her eyebrow.

"She is actually Alex's daughter and a carbon copy of him." Zio Alessandro said.

"I will do whatever you say in whole month " Lucas said.

"You will do whatever I say without saying anything." Bella said.

"Yes" Lucas said.

" Then be ready dear brother." Bella said with a smirk who looked very cute.

Lucas placed his homework in front of Bella and gave her a pen.
Bella started writing. Everyone was watching her carefully. Within a few minutes, she completed the all  homework and placed it on the table.

Aris picked up the homework, read it carefully. put it back on the table and started to leave for the office.
Everyone was waiting for him to say something.

He smirked and said before going out the door " Luca get ready now,  you have to do whatever she wants for a month" And he left.

Alexender  also got up from his chair and read the  homework carefully and started laughing.

" Dad, Is all the homework really correct?" Luca asked.

"Yes son, All the homework is perfect and bella's writing is very beautiful and clear, Your writing is so bad that anyone who reads it will vomit." Alexender said laughing.

Lucas's jaw dropped in ground.

Everyone started laughing after seeing his face.

" So, dear brother what were you saying?" Bella said Flaunting.

"I will do whatever you say for a month"Lucas pouted
Bella raised her eyebrows.
"without saying  a word" he complete

"I don't want anything to do with you right now" bella said.