Chapter 17

Flashback-

Just then there is a very loud bang. Then the guns start firing. Jacob left Bella's jaws.

"What is this happening. go find out" Jakob said angrily

One of his men came in fear and said, "Boss, someone has attacked us."

"How can this be possible? No other mafia knows about this base of mine." Jakob said

" mr. Yellow teeth, αντιο σας ( Goodbye)" bella said.

Present time-

Balla was sitting on her chair like a queen and said, "I told you that you will not be able to do anything."

"You are the cause of all this, you little bitch.You tried to distract me otherwise I would have killed you all long ago." Jakob said

"I told you earlier also, I will tell you again, you will not be able to do anything." Bella said coldly.

Jacob was feeling angry. Some little girl ruined his whole plan.
Jacob became angry and stood in front of Bella and was about to raise his hand to slap her when suddenly the door broke and fell down And a bullet went straight into the same hand that had raised itself to slap Bella.

But it was surprising that Bella did not fear or shock at all.

Jacob's pained voice was heard, Then
Some bulky men came into the room .
It seemed to all the Romanos that he was Jacob's man, so they kept an eye on their every moves but their came to them and slowly opened their arms and legs.
Then the sound of someone walking was heard, everyone started looking towards the door and saw that a girl came walking into the room. Power was visible in her gait,Her gait is as if a lioness is walking.

 Power was visible in her gait,Her gait is as if a lioness is walking

Half of her face was covered with a mask. But her eyes were showing. There was no emotion in her eyes as if they were empty but there was dominance in her eyes.
There was so much strength in her eyes that no one could look into her eyes for long because in that you would find yourself weak.
Her eyes are screaming and saying only one thing, "Bend down on your knees in front of me."

"