Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

Author Pov-

On hearing the news of the attack, Alex's parents, his brother and his entire family came to meet him.

All the elders were discussing about what happened and all the younger ones were with Bella.

"So you all met this angel" Leonardo asked blankly.

"Yes grandpa, papa is right there was no emotion on her face her aura was so dangerous" Aris said seriously.

"She promised Bella that she would come to meet her" Alexender said.

"But she doesn't know the address of our house." Iris said.

It remains to be seen how she will come because Bella was also playing with her brothers and cousins ​​a little away from everyone, she was listening to everyone's conversation and then she said, "Don't worry mumma, she is Angel, She will do whatever she has to do if she has said that she will come to meet me."

"How are you so sure?" And if we refuse our guards, your angel will not be able to even step inside the mansion." Enzo teased bella.

Bella started laughing. Now everyone's attention was towards Bella but what Bella said next blew everyone's mind. "I am sure about this. this is the first time you all will meet Angel but this is not the first time Angel is in this house."

"What does it mean, Bella?" Alexander Asked Softly.

"I mean Angel has been here many times before" bella giggles.

“But how can this happen, our security is very strong, if anyone comes to our mansion we come to know” Enzo Asked curiously.

"Ever since I came here, Angel has been coming here secretly to meet me." Bella said.

Hearing this from Bella, Alexander became very angry. How did a stranger reach his princess right under his nose?

"Aris,Find out how all this happened, how there was so much negligence in our security, then any enemy can come into our house and harm us and whoever has done this negligence will be punished." Alexender said seriously.

"No Daddy, don't punish anyone. They were all doing their work with full dedication. If there was someone else in Angel's place, Bolog would have caught her for sure, but Angel is very clever and intelligent." Bella said while praising Angel.

Now Everyone became very jealous of this angel because bella was praising her so much. then the sound of knocking on the door was heard.

A maid was about to open the door when Bella in the blink of an eye quickly ran towards the door "Angel has come" and stood on her toes and started opening the door.

The door opened and a girl was seen, it was none other than Bella's Angel and she hugged Angel's feet.

"What have I told you before?" She spoke lovingly into Bella's ear so that no one except Bella heard it.

"No matter who is at the door, I don't open the door. I ask someone else to open the door." Bella pouted Angel kissed her cheek and said"This is for your own safety cupcake"

"But I knew you were at the door." Bella said excitedly.

"ok how did you know?" Angelina asked softly.

" Grandma, I don't know this but I feel the presence of my angel." Bella said.

"But how did you come here? The guards didn't stop you." Alex asked.

Angel didn't say anything.

Everyone looked out and all their guards were lying on the floor. Alex was about to ask but Bella interrupted him and asked Angel, "Angel, don't say that you killed all of them."Balla asked with her hand on her waist.