Chapter 14

75+ is Your target for next updete.
Complete your target for next updete.

Author Pov-

Everyone reaches the hotel, this hotel is Romeno's own Everyone gets the key to their rooms. Bella will stay with her parents in their room.

"Baby, should I bathe you or do you want to bathe yourself" Iris asked bella.

"No Mumma, I am Big girl. I took bath myself. Don't worry." Bella said.

"Okay sweetie, I have left your bathrobe here" Iris said.

After taking a  bath, bella wears her robe and comes to the bedroom where Iris was sitting on a chair reading a magazine.

"Mumma, I have taken a bath, can you choose a dress for me?" Bella asked.

"Ofcourse baby, just one minute" Iris said and started looking for a good dress for bella.

Then someone knocked on the door. Iris opened the door and saw Aris at the door.

"Mom, I have bought a dress for bella maybe she will like it." Aris said and give a big box to Iris.

"But where are you going, atleast give it to her with your own hands." Iris said

"No mom, I want to know whether Bella can recognize who has gifted this dress" Aris' said

"Oh my......... So this is your plan. Smart boy but what if Bella doesn't recognize then" Iris teased Aris.

"No, she will definitely recognize. I know that" Aris said confidently.

"Okay" Iris said and kissed Aris forehead and he left.

"Bella sweetie, look someone has given you a gift" Iris said  excitedly.

"What's in it and who gave it" bella asked curiously.

"You will have to recognize this yourself baby, it's a challenge" Iris said fake seriously.

Bella opened the box and saw that there was a very lovely princess gown in it.

"This is very beautiful gown. In this I look exactly like Princess belle from the beauty and the Beast movie" Bella said excited.

"You are already a Princess, ll mio Cuore ( my heart). Let's get you ready quickly" Iris said smiling.

On the other hand-

Alexender and all the boys were waiting down stairs for Iris and their Princess.

Aris has a surprise planned for bella and everyone is desperate to know.

"Come on, tell us what is the surprise?" Enzo said inpatiently.

" Come on, spit it out" Domino said irritatdly.

"If you all ask with respectfully, then maybe I can tell you all" Aris said casually but little dramatically.

Alexender was very happy to see his children like this. After Bella's arrivals everyone has changed a lot, now everyone has started showing their emotions openly.

Alexender did not want to miss this opportunity, that is why he was recording this moment on his phone.

"Dear big bro, would you please tell us what surprise you have planned??" Lucas asked very very sweetly with a irked (💢)

"You are asking so lovingly then I will tell you........
Everyone was listening very attentively.
"I won't tell you what surprise is, but I can definitely say that bella will love this surprise soo much." Aris said teasingly.