Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

Author Pov-

Today is Bella's first day of school.

Bella also got admission in the same school in which Lucas studies. The campus of this school is very big. There is a separate building for children of all grades.

Children from kindergarten to high school study in it.

Everyone has a different building but everyone can meet each other during lunch time.

To get admission in this school, all students have to pass a test.

Mostly children of rich families study in this school but there are some students who study here on scholarship.

Everyone was worried that Bella might get nervous with so many children and not be able to concentrate on the test.

It's not like Romano's

Can't get direct admission but they give a lot of importance to studies.

And there is no unnecessary interference of any kind in it.

And anyway, our inteligent Bella doesn't need any all this.

She passed the test just like that. Everyone gave Bella lots of gifts for her first day of school and Athena even updated Bella's necklace.

After the attack a few days ago, everyone took a decision for Bela's safety that from now on Bela will have a personal bodyguard who will always be with her.

Both Alexander and Aris together chose the bodyguard.

that was  Leon Ray......

Leon's  parents worked for Alexander. Ever since Alexander was made the hirer of the Italian mafia.

Flashback-

Alexender was sitting and talking with everyone. Bella was sleeping in her room.

"After the attack, I am worried about my daughter's safety" Iris said worried.

"Yes, everyone in the underworld is slowly becoming aware that the Italian Princess has been found. Now the danger on Bella has increased" Grandma said stressed.

"So I have taken a decision" Alexander Said.

"What?"" Everyone asked exect Aris.

Alexander looked at Aris and Aris nodded.

"A personal bodyguard for Bella who will always be with her"Alexander Said Seriously.

"But we can't just make anyone Bela's bodyguard, we have to find someone for whom Bela's safety is his first priority." Grandfather said coldly.

"I have chosen a man, I have full faith that he will protect Bella with all his heart." Alexender said confidentially.

"Who" Everyone asked.

Lee and Laura's son Leon.

Lee always protected me, he was my shield. I have full confidence that Leon will always protect Bella." Alexander Said..

Everyone already knows Leon's family. His family has been working for Romano's for a long time.

When an attempt was made to kill Alexander by trapping him in a trap , Leon's parents did not even care about their own lives and saved Alexander's life.

Alexander and Lee were very good friends. When both Lee and Laura died, they asked Alexander for just one promise That he should take care of his son. From then on, the Romeno's took care of Leon like their own child. Leon never blamed Alexander for the death of his parents because he knew that both of them were very good friends.