Chapter 9

Author Pov-

"Now without leaving anything out, tell us everything, where did you find Bella and how did you meet her?" Leonardo said in deep voice

Everyone started looking towards Alexander. Bella was playing in the game room with Lucas and Brandon.

"When I was leaving for home after finishing a business meeting, I noticed something strange.A little girl was running alone towards the park, I don't know why I felt like going and seeing her.When I and my bodyguards went inside the park, we saw the girl sleeping on a bench there.
That girl became alive as soon as I passed her and when I looked at her face she looked exactly like mine, just like me.
Her eyes were like mine. When I asked her her name, she told knows what, BELLA and I was surprised again.
Then I brought Bela home with me. Still, to clear my doubts, I also got Bella's DNA test done.
First of all I introduced Iris to Bella. Iris started saying with full confidence that Bella is our daughter. After some time the DNA report also came.
When I saw the report I realized that what Iris said was true. The bella is our bella. Then we introduced Bella to her brothers. It took some time for Bella to get used to everyone but then she became comfortable with everyone.
When Iris was bathing Bella, she noticed that there were some marks on Bella's body.
Suddenly in the night, Bella started screaming. We all went and saw that Bella was tossing and turning on the bed, crying and screaming.
Aris calmed her down and put her to sleep.

After a few days, we all took Bella to Dr. Dean's hospital. The Dean did a full check up of Bella, when the report came, the Dean told us the report.

He told that there were some injury marks on Bela's body but there was no internal injury.
Doctor Dean said that he has treated many abused children, their condition is very bad, they are abused not only physically but also mentally and their condition is very bad.
But  thanks to God nothing like this happened with our Bella.

Doctor Dean says that someone must be protecting Bella there." Alexender explained everything to everyone.

"How is bella now?" Angelina said tears in her eyes.

"Dean has given Bella some medicine to apply to her scars, which will heal her body." Iris said.

"Thanks God bella is fine" Angelina said.

"Bela told you something about this" Leonardo said in stern voice.

"No" Alexender said sadly.

Everyone was sitting quietly then Iris spoke" Whatever will happen, we will see in the future, now our bella is with us, we should spend time with her and not waste time sitting in."

"Yes" younger ones yelled and elder ones nodded.

"Daddyyyy" Bella came laughing and giggles, Lucas and Brandon also came running behind her.

"Daddy, Luca and Bren both are soo silly" Bella giggle.

"What happened Princess."Alexender said gently.

"When I defeated both of them in the game, both of them are tickling me together, both are cheaters." Bella said pouted.

Everyone chucked and Bella pouted more.

"Come on Bella, today we will all go shopping." Zia Viola said

Bella nodded.