Chapter 6

Enzo Pov-

We spend the rest of the afternoon playing with bella. Dad and Aris are goes our base for some Mafia's business. We were all having a lot of fun.

Then I was pushed by Domino into the pool and I fell into the pool. I was about to get out of the pool, then I looked at Bella and she looked worried, maybe she thought that I was really drowning. Oh my god! my sister is soo innocent.

To the blink of an eye Bella jumped into the pool and swam towards me and started trying to pull me out of the pool. we came out of the pool but we were all very surprised.

"You know how to swim" I asked to Bella in disbelief

"YESSS" Bella said proudly

"Why did you do that Domi ? What if something happened to Enzo?" Bella said to Domino angrily pouted

Every one is laughing at Domino's new nickname.

"What did you call me you little sh-" "Complete your sentence and imagine yourself sitting in front of Aris in his office and answering." Enzo interrupted Domino and said.

Domino made a sign to close his mouth and remained silent.

Mom come and asked how we got completely wet and I told her everything and she also surprised then she said" my Bella is soo inteligent, she know everytime.
I'm proud of you and she took Bella to change her clothes.

We all also went to our rooms to freshen up.

Iris brought Bella to her room to bathe her.

Now that Bella has gotten along well with everyone.

When Iris's took off her dress to bathe her, she was surprised because she had some scars on her body but she didn't say anything because she didn't want to scare Bella.

AN-

(I guess you guys are thinking that these guys came to know after so long because earlier Bella didn't trust anyone that much so she bathe herself but now she trusts everyone.)

Iris quickly bathed Bella and dressed her.

"Mumma I am feeling sleepy" BELLA said while yawning.

"Ok baby, let me sing you a lullaby and tuck you in bed." Iris said while kissing Bella's forehead.

Then Iris puts Bella to sleep with a lullaby and put pillows around her so that Bella does not fall off the bed in her sleep and then  she calls everyone into the living room.

By then Alexander and Aris had also come home.

"What happened, dear" Alexander said out of concern.

Iris let out a deep breath.

"When I was bathing Bella Today, I saw some scars on her body" she said sadly.

"WHAT" everyone said in union.

"Where is bella" everyone started to look for bella. Iris stopped them and said" she is sleeping right now."

"It means someone hurt our Princess" Alexander said angrily.

"Whoever has hurt sorella I will not spare them, I will torture them to death." Marco said in deadly voice.

"We need to talk to Bella about th- suddenly they all heard Bella's screaming.
Everyone went to Bella and saw that she had a bad nightmare.

Seeing Bella crying bitterly everyone's heart was breaking into pieces.

Iris could not see her daughter in such a bad condition and she also started crying, then Aris came near Bella and took her in his lap and whispering sweet words in her ears.
Slowly Bella also calmed down and fell asleep.