Chapter 15

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Meerab took a bath and stood on the balcony and remembered the moments she spent with Murtasim. Unknowingly a smile appeared on her face and she went to her room thinking about Murtasim for a long time and fell asleep.

In Morning ⛅⛅

Murtasim freshened up in the morning and sat down at the dining table for breakfast and his mother gave him breakfast. He was looking for Meerab but couldn't find her.

Murtasim : Maa, where's Meerab?

Maa Begum: She is sleeping.

Murtasim : Why is she sleeping? Will she not go to the office?

Maa Begum : Meerab doesn't have to go to the office today. She is very tired, she is resting from home today. You go to the office.

Murtasim didn't say anything else. He started eating breakfast in silence. Then his father said,

Shahnawaz : Murtasim, I have something to talk to you.

Murtasim : Yes Dad. Say I'm listening. (As he sipped his coffee,)

Shahnawaz : I fixed Meerab's wedding.

The coffee fell from Murtasim's mouth. After hearing this, the sky seemed to fell on his head. He said,

Murtasim : Me....Meerab's wedding?

Shahnawaz : Yes, Meerab's wedding

Murtasim : But Dad suddenly? Can you stay without Meerab?

Shahnawaz : Look, one day Meerab has to get married, right? And she will be with us forever.

Murtasim : Will you bring ghar-jamai?Look, nowadays boys don't stay ghar-jamai. And the biggest thing is who will marry this devil girl?

Shahnawaz : Do you understand me correctly ?

Murtasim : What do you mean?😮

Shahnawaz : I mean, your mother and I both want you to marry Meerab. You can think of it as the hope of both of us.

Murtasim : What..!!😱😱😨😲 I will marry this girl? Dad, what happened to you? What are you talking about?

Maa Begum : Look Murtasim, this is our only hope. We can't live without Meerab. And I can't leave the girl like this for the rest of our life. And so you marry Meerab and make her our daughter, so that she can stay with us forever.

Murtasim : What are you talking about?Please don't joke Maa.

Maa Begum : If you don't listen to me, don't call me Maa in life and don't talk to me.

Shahnawaz : Not with me also.

Murtasim : Isn't it getting too much? 😠

Maa Begum : What have you seen too much? You know very well that your parents do what they say. Murtasim, please just think this is as our last wish.

When Murtasim got angry and he started to leave, his mother went in front of him and said,

Maa Begum : So what did you decide?

Murtasim was silent for a long time. He likes Meerab but he wanted to be sure whether he likes her or not but he couldn't. So he said without thinking,

Murtasim : Do whatever you want. I have no problem.

Shahnawaz : That means you agree. Murtasim...... Murtasim I'm very happy today.

His father hugged him. Seeing so many smiles on his parent's face, his heart was filled with happiness. He didn't want to get married now. He agreed to his parents but somehow he was happy too.