Chapter 21

When Murtasim was about to kiss Meerab's lips, Shaan knocked the door. Murtasim left Meerab and looked back and saw Shaan. Bela got very angry when seeing Shaan.

Meerab : (Iss kuttey ko ane ka aur koi time nhi mila? Maan toh kar rahi hai iss Shaan k bacche ko balcony se dhakka mar doon..... Scoundrel!)

Shaan came in front of Murtasim and said,

Shaan : Sorry! I think I came at the wrong time.

Meerab : (Kuttey! When you know you've arrived at the wrong time then why are you pretending? I wish I could beat you with a broom, tie you to a big tree and throw stones at you. Shaytan ke haddi kahi ke.)

Murtasim : Areh....no...no..!! Well, leave all that. Chal bahar chalte hai.

Shaan looked at Meerab and smirked. Meerab got so angry seeing Shaan's smile that she wanted to kill him in front of Murtasim. But she couldn't do that. After all he is Murtasim's friend. Meerab wondered how such a devil can be Murtasim's friend.

Meerab : (Murtasim sir itne acche hai aur Shaan k bacche..! Yeh toh kutta hai. So how can this Rhino be Murtasim sir's friend? Hmm! Got it. This devil is well-dressed in front of everyone and hasn't shown his true form to anyone. Ek number ka harami hai.)

Shaan left from there. Murtasim started to go. He looked at Meerab again and saw Meerab was thinking something. A naughty idea came to his mind and he went to Meerab and whispered in her ear,

Murtasim : I couldn't kiss you, that's why you are thinking so much? Don't worry madam. I'll give it at night.

Meerab's eyes widened when she heard Murtasim's words. She started blushing by his words and pusheed him a little and said,

Meerab : Chi..!! Chi..!! You're too bad.

Murtasim : What!....What am I?

Meerab : Samay se doctor dikhaiye. Warna badme problem hoga.

Murtasim : Is that so? (Coming forward to Meerab)

Seeing Murtasim moving forward, Meerab was moving backwards.

Murtasim grabbed her waist and kissed her, removing her hair from her neck. Meerab closed her eyes. Murtasim intentionally bit Meerab's neck.

Meerab was very surprised and shouted at Murtasim's actions. Hearing Meerab's screams, Murtasim pressed her mouth.

Murtasim : Why do you always shout so much?

Meerab pushed him a little, took a deep breath and looked at him angrily and said,

Meerab : Are you a human or monster?

Murtasim : 😂😂😂

Meerab : Don't laugh at all.

Murtasim : Crazy girl!

Meerab : If you smile again, I will break your teeth with a hammer. Idiot monster.

Murtasim was getting so much laughter seeing Meerab's anger that he couldn't control his laughter. Meerab got angry and started to walk away, then Murtasim grabbed her hand and pulled her and she fell on his chest.

Murtasim : Tumhari yeh angry face. Uff..!! Kya bataw?

Meerab pushed Murtasim and said,

Meerab : Chi..!! How scroundrel you are! Apko toh mai ulta latka k bat's k sath bandh kar rakhungi.

Murtasim : What? Tumhari dimag mai aisi faltu k batein kaha se ati hai?

Meerab : Devil!

Saying this Meerab left. Murtasim smiled and said to himself,