Chapter 22

Meerab pushed Shaan with her leg and Shaan collided with something and fell down from the stairs. Meerab was smiling so much that it was hard to say.

Meerab : Opps sorry! Actually maine dekha nhi tha Devar Jiii.

Murtasim went near Shaan and helped him to stood up and said to Meerab,

Murtasim : Tum bhi na.... Dekh k nhi chal sakti kya?

Meerab : Areh! Maine toh jaan bojkar nhi girayi. Hai na Devar Jiiiiii?

Shaan angrily looked at Meerab and said,

Shaan : Murtasim, shayed bhabi ne dekha nhi tha.

Meerab : (Bacchu, abhi toh maine kuch kiya hi nhi hai. Age age dekho hota hai kya?)

Murtasim took Shaan to a room. And Shaan lied down on the bed. Murtasim said to Meerab,

Murtasim : Go Meerab, bring medicine for Shaan. And yes, bring a glass of hot milk also.

Murtasim : (Idiot Boss! 😠 You made me this devil's maid! I wish I could feed you bitter gourd juice also. Idiot Boss!)

Murtasim : Meerab what are you thinking? Go!

Meerab : Hmm, going! (Mere iss Idiot husband ko thora maja chakhana hoga. 😂 Mr Idiot, tumhe bhi mai maja chakhaongi. Just wait! Tumhe bhi mai bitter gourd ki juice pilaungi. Woh bhi special Wala. 😂)

Murtasim : Meerab, why are you still standing? Go!

Meerab went to the kitchen and heats the milk. She wondered how she should teach Shaan a good lesson? She thought a lot. A naughty idea came to her head. She took the milk and gave it to Shaan. Shaan didn't want to take the milk from Meerab's hand. He thought Meerab might have mixed something again.

Meerab : Areh Devar Ji! What are you thinking?

Shaan : I won't drink. Maybe you have mixed something again.

Murtasim : What? And when did Meerab mix something again?

Meerab : I think after falling from stairs he is out of his mind. Don't worry Devar Ji! There is no poison in the milk and no medicine of the rats.

Murtasim : Meeraaaaab..!!

Meerab : What..!! I told the truth. I heard that jaisi karm waisi faal. Hai na Devar Jiii?

Shaan stared at Meerab with a fiery look. Looked like he would swallow Meerab raw. Meerab was very happy seeing Shaan in such a condition. She put the medicine on the table and left from there. After a long time, Murtasim took Shaan to the roof. Meerab came in front of Murtasim and said,

Meerab : Maa is calling you.

Murtasim : Now? Meerab I'll go later. I am going to the roof with Shaan.

Murtasim started to go and Meerab started to think again.

Meerab : (Agar iss Idiot sir Shaan se pehle roof pe pohoch geya toh? Nhi! Nhi..!! Mai kya soch rahi ho?)

She grabbed Murtasim's hand and said to Shaan,

Meerab : Devar Ji you go. And Murtasim, maa is calling you. Plz dekh k aiye. Actually maa ko ek important baat karni hai apse. Aap ja k sun lijiye. And Devar Ji can go alone. Hai na Devar Ji?

Before Murtasim could say anything, Shaan said,

Shaan : Tu ja Murtasim. I can go alone.

Meerab and Murtasim came down. Murtasim went to his mother's room.

Murtasim : Maa.... Apne kyu bolaya?

Maa Begum: Nhi toh! Maine toh tujhe nhi bolayi tha.

Murtasim : But Meerab ne toh kaha tha.....!!