Chapter 19

Meerab : (Th.... This.... Why this devil here?)

Murtasim : What happened? Hato!

Meerab : Hmm.

Murtasim : Meerab samne se hato.

Meerab steps away from the door and all of Murtasim's friends enter. She was shocked seeing one friend of Murtasim's.

Murtasim : Meerab, they are my friends. Junaid aur Shayaan ko toh tum already pehchante ho. And he is Shaan and he is Zubair. And guys she is your bhabi, I mean my wife.

Shaan looked at Murtasim and said,

Shaan : Your wife is very beautiful Murtasim.

Meerab got very angry hearing Shaan's words. She wanted to beat Shaan with a broom (jharu) but she managed controlling her anger with great difficulty.

Meerab : (Yeh kuttey..!! Haramkhor yaha kya kar rahe hai? Pehle bhi isne meri zindegi ko kharap kar choka hai. I wish I could bury him here now. Aab kyu ayi hai yeh wapas?)

Murtasim shook Meerab a little and said,

Murtasim : What are you thinking?

Meerab : No.... Nothing!

Murtasim : Go and call Maa.

As Meerab left, her eyes fall on Shaan's, Shaan blinked at her and smiled. Meerab got so angry that she didn't know what to do. While going, she remembered the day when Shaan came into her life and took all the happiness out of her life.

3 years ago,
Meerab was returning home from college with her friends and then she noticed a crowd on the street. She was going there, then Suhani said,

Israt : Where are you going?

Meerab : Look there. There is some crowd . Maybe something happened. Let's go and see.

Fiza : Areh nhi! Nhi! Bilkul bhi nhi.

Meerab : Shut up! Mai toh jaungi. Lagtahe koi danger mai hai. Chal dekhte hai.

Israt : Meerab tu jaha bhi jati hai kuch na kuch karke hi ati hai aur masle mai par jati hai. Plz don't go today!

Meerab : What did you say? Chudail kahi ki..!! Mai jaha jati ho waha masla pakati ho? Mai tera alu k parathe banaungi aur phir Ayesha ki bacchi ko khilaongi. Tum dono itni harami kyu ho? Maan toh karta hai tum dono ko per (tree) mai latka k maro.

Fiza : Ohh Allah! How did this alien come to earth?

Meerab : What did you say? I'll see you both later. Let's go first and see what's going on there.

Saying this, she went there without listening to anyone and saw a boy was beating a rickshaw puller. And some people were standing there watching but not saying anything. She asked a man,

Meerab : Uncle, why is this boy beating the rickshaw puller like this?

Man : The man's rickshaw collided with the boy's car and the glass of the boy's car got broken. That's why the boy is beating this rickshaw puller.

After hearing this, Meerab couldn't control her anger. She went in front of the boy, grabbed the collar of his shirt and turned him towards her and slapped him twice on both cheeks. Everyone was very surprised by her act.

Fiza : Oh Allah..!! She slapped that boy in front of everyone. Kya karu mai iss ladki ka?

The boy puts his hand on his cheek and looked at Meerab with a fiery look. Before the boy could say anything, Meerab said,

Meerab : Hey you! Tera koi dil nhi hai kya? He is poor that's why you will beat him like this? Kuttey, haram khor mai tujhe yehi garr dungi.

Shaan : You have so much courage that you slapped me? You don't know who you slapped.