Chapter 20

Shaan got angry and slapped Meerab in front of everyone. Meerab lost her balance and fell down. Her lip was also cut a little. Her eyes filled with tears.

Shaan's friend Haya came forward and said to Shaan,

Haya : Shaan, are you out of your mind? Iss tarha kisi ladki ko koi marta hai kya? And who is this girl?

Haya helped Meerab to get up. She noticed that Meerab's lips were cut a little. She angrily went in front of Shaan and said,

Haya : Kya hai tu? That's how you put your hand on the girl in front of everyone? Have you forgotten how to behave with girls? How did you slap a girl like this in front of everyone?

Shaan : Look Haya, don't give me lectures. You don't know what this idiot girl did to me. If you knew you wouldn't give me so many lectures. And you would tell me that what I did is right.

Haya : Come with me. (Holding Shaan's hand)

Haya gestured a girl to take Meerab to a room and gave her medicine. And she took Shaan to another room.

Haya : Now you tell me. Why did you do that to that girl?

Shaan told Haya everything. Haya angrily said to Shaan,

Haya : If I had stayed in her place, I would have done the same. How could you do this to a girl for revenge? And you didn't fall in love with this girl? Shaan, this girl is very good. Aur uski face..!! Itna magical hai k uske upar haat uthana bhi bohot moshkil hai. And you slapped her like this in front of everyone? And even you are getting married with her just because you want to take revenge from her?

Shaan : Yes I did. So what? I will teach that girl a good lesson. She don't know, that day she put her leg on snakes tail. Now she will know what is Shaan Malik. Oh dear! I haven't done anything with her yet. Just wait and watch what I do with her (He gave an evil smirk.)

Haya : Shaan ekdam accha nhi hoga mai bol rahi ho. You will not harm this girl. I won't let you do anything bad with this girl.

Shaan : Are you my friend or that girls? I thought you would help me. But see, on the contrary, you are trying to save her.

Haya : Being a girl, I'll do bad with another girl? That too when it's your fault? You know me very well Shaan. I don't do wrong with anyone and I don't tolerate injustice.

Shaan : I understand very well I can't harm Meerab when you are here. So, sorry dear! Today you have to stay in this room only. Cause I had another plan for Meerab which will not possible when you are with her.

Before Haya could say anything to Shaan, Shaan pushed her and slammed the door from outside. Haya called Shaan many time but Shaan didn't hear anything. When Shaan left, he told the doorman giving some money,

Shaan : Don't open the door until I say.

Saying this, he left from there and went in to the room where Meerab was taken. Shaan went to the room and saw a girl giving Meerab medicine. He gestured to the girl to leave. Meerab got more scared seeing Shaan. She got up from her seat.

Shaan came to her and put his hand on her cheek and said,

Shaan : Bohot lagi hai tumhe, hai na?Hmm.... shayed lagi hai.

Meerab's eyes were watering. She pushed Shaan with great difficulty. Shaan got angry that without saying anything else he squeezed her cheek and said,

Shaan : Bohot sokh hai na tujhe mujhe thappad marne ki and push karne ki? Aaj k baad yeh himmat bhi nhi hogi.

Meerab got very scared by Shaan's words. Shaan pushed her to the bed and moved towards her. Meerab was begging but Shaan wasn't listening. Shaan grabbed Meerab's hand and started kissing Meerab's neck. Meerab's eyes were watering profusely. She couldn't stand it anymore and hit Shaan on the head with a vase beside her and ran out of the room.