Chapter 29

Murtasim wiped away his tears, and started driving. For him, every second seemed like a year.

Here, Meerab broke down in tears. Everything seemed to end in an instant. The biggest thing in a relationship is faith. And Murtasim didn't keep faith in her. Everything seemed strange to her.

Meerab : You could have asked me the truth once, before putting such a big mark on my character. Why do I have to suffer so much when I love you? Why did I love you? Which relationships don't have faith will never last. And I will not be in a false relationship. Never! (She stood up wiping her tears.)

She left the house without waiting another moment. Where would she go? What would she do? She didn't know anything, she just knew she will get rid of the false relationship.

She walked along a sea shore. There was very few people who were busy with their work.

She sat in a corner and looked at the waves of the sea for a moment. Her tears were not obeying. How could her tears obey? Could she be all right when her love don't believe her? So, could she be right?

With whom she will spend her whole life and if he disbelieves then everything in the world seems insignificant at that time.

We also need to trust the person we love. Because no relationship can survive without trust no matter how much love there is.

Meerab's whole world seemed to end in a moment. Every word of Murtasim's was still ringing in her ears. She never thought that Murtasim would distrust her. Suddenly she noticed a couple in the distance, was holding each others hands and having fun in the sea water. They were playing by throwing water at each other. Seeing that, she started crying more. She started crying profusely. She felt very helpless today.

Meerab : Why Allah? Why is this happening to me? I lost my parents when I was a child. Then I moved away from my uncle, who is like my father. Why do the people I love leave me? Why Allah? Am I so bad that everyone leaves me? Isn't there love in my destiny? I am missing you mom  dad. Please take me with you. I can't stand all this anymore. Everyone thinks I am unbearable in their life. They think the biggest curse of their life is me.

A woman was passing by. Then she noticed that a girl (Meerab) was crying. The woman listened to Meerab's words. She understood that Meerab is a good girl or a wife of a good family. Seeing Meerab's dress, she understood. She went and sat next to Meerab. She put her hand on Meerab's shoulder and said,

Woman : I don't know why you are crying. I will just say that what Allah does is for the better. Maybe Allah has written something good in your life.

Meerab looked at the woman. The woman wiped her tears and said,

Woman : Maybe Allah is testing you. One thing to remember is that life is not so easy. There is more suffering in life than happiness and you have to live by it, you have to be patient, patience is the greatest.

Meerab hugged the woman and cried. There was an unknown feeling in that woman. Meerab liked her words very much.

Some people say such things and it really sticks in our hearts. Meerab cried and told everything to that woman. The woman wiped Meerab's tears again and said to her,

Woman : Love is not so easy dear. What would you do if you were in his place? Maybe your husband loves you very much that the fear of losing you was working in him. Give him a chance. See how much he loves you.

Meerab : But aunty, which relation has no faith, you are saying me to give that relationship another chance?

Woman : Marriage is not a game. Tumhare husband ne wohi suna hai jo usse sunaya geya hai. If he knew the whole truth, would he treat you like that? Explain to him your love and how precious you are in his life. Go home. It's getting late, go home and think about my words. Maybe something good is waiting for you.

The woman left. Meerab started thinking about every word of that woman. She wiped away her tears and started walking to go home.

On that side, Murtasim went to his house and saw that Meerab was nowhere. He looked around and saw that Meerab was nowhere. He got very scared that if Meerab does something bad or goes too far away from him. He didn't wait for another moment and went out with his car. He kept searching for Meerab like crazy.

He could't think of anything. He was so angry with himself that he disbelieved his Meerab. If he had known the truth once, he might not have seen this day today.

Meerab went home and saw that Murtasim had not come yet. She was half-lying in bed. She had no idea when her eyes  got sore while crying.

Murtasim kept searching for Meerab like crazy. It was late night, but he didn't find Meerab anywhere. He sat in the middle of the street and broke down in tears and shouted,

Murtasim : I'm sorry Meerab. Please come back. I can't live without you. I will die without you.

Suddenly a car came and stopped in front of Murtasim. Shaan got out of the car and saw Murtasim. Seeing Murtasim in this way in the middle of the road, Shaan came running in front of Murtasim. He put his hand on Murtasim's shoulder and said,

Shaan : Murtasim, why are you sitting on the street like this? What happened to you?

Murtasim looked up and saw Shaan and seeing him Murtasim got very angry. He stood up and slapped Shaan a few times and grabbed his collar and said,

Murtasim : How dare you hurt my Meerab? Mere aur mere Meerab ki bich mai ane ki....!! Today I misunderstood my Meerab only for you.

Shaan : Murtasim, listen to me once. Everything that Meerab told you is a lie. Believe me brother.

Murtasim didn't let Shaan say anything else. He kept beating Shaan. Shaan was silent for a long time and then he also started beating Murtasim. There was a big quarrel between them. Murtasim's cheeks were cut a little, his lips too. But Shaan has been beaten much more than Murtasim. Some cars stopped and saw their quarrel. Everyone came and grabbed Murtasim and took him to the other side and Shaan to the other side.

Shaan : You put your hand on my body for a girl? You ended our friendship of so many years for that girl? 😠

Murtasim : That girl is my wife. My everything. If I can't find my Meerab today, I'll kill you. And I have no relationship with a boy like you. That was, it's all over. From today, you are no one to me. I will give you back all the trouble you gave my Meerab. Only once I get my Meerab back.

Shaan : You are making a big mistake. You made me your enemy today for that girl. You didn't do well, Murtasim. I will not forget today's beating. I will not leave you.

Murtasim : I'll see what you can do.
I'm not afraid of you. If you came in front of me one more time, I will bury you alive in the ground.

The people took Shaan away. Murtasim's hand was cut off a little. He started looking for Meerab again.

Around 3 o'clock at night, Murtasim didn't find Meerab anywhere. He failed and went back home. His legs was not moving a single step. He went to the front of his room, opened the door and turned on the lights and saw Meerab sleeping like a child in bed.

To be continued.