8

Harry's birthday was in 5 days and I still need to get him something. I just don't know what. What does an 18 turning 19 year old boy like for birthdays?

Louis said he would like anything I get him, I mean I know but I wanted to get him something that I know he likes or would like. The boys and I have arranged to go to a meal at a private restaurant for dinner. I'm pretty sure Man City and Manchester United were playing against each other in April so I might get him and I tickets to see it. I'll figure something out.

Tour starts in 3 weeks and 6 days. Today was another rehearsal day so I was on my way to the building where we have been rehearsing. We start rehearsing on stage next week. The boys had already arrived by the time I arrived. When I walked into the room in the building, the boys were sitting on the floor on their phones. I assumed they were waiting for me.

"I'm here!" I shouted which caused them to jump a mile. The boys got up from their seats and Harry came running towards me and immediately hugged me. Jon, our tour director, made us run through it again. It took nearly 3 hours but about 2 hours we had a break. We were all sitting down, well Zayn and I were lying down but the rest of us were sitting. The next song we were going to rehearse was a cover that we had decided to do, the song we chose was 'Teenage Dirtbag' by Wheatus so Jon was going through it.

"Can I do some covers?" I asked, interrupting him. I sat up and so did Zayn.

"Really? In the middle of my sentence, couldn't you have not waited?" Jon asked with some sass

"Sorry. Carry on." I said, trying my best not to laugh

"No it doesn't matter now. What songs would you want to cover?" Jon asked

I had to think about that question. I definitely wanted to cover 'Maria' by Justin Bieber and 'Call Me Maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen.

"I really want to cover Maria by Justin and Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae." I replied, the boys nodded in agreement

"Yeah, if you want to you can. You can do a different song every city then repeat. Like for example, Maria for London then Call Me Maybe for Manchester." Jon explained

"That's actually quite cool." Niall said

"I think that's a great idea, hopefully it gives the fans some positivity for you." Liam said

"Hopefully. Can I do 5 songs?" I asked

"Yeah, of course. We would need to rehearse them." Jon stated, I wanted to rehearse Maria without the boys as I thought of a way to perform it and wanted to shock them.

"Do we have to? I don't think we do because I'll make it different every time I play the song." I explained, Jon nodded in agreement

"Excellent thinking." Jon said

Soon after that we carried on rehearsing and by the time we were leaving to go home, we were exhausted. It wasn't supposed to take 3 hours but Louis and I kept mucking about. We kept getting off task which definitely annoyed Jon so much. People have been saying that Louis and I are the most naughtiest, and funniest. There have been a few things said about me since that fan basically harassed me but I have chosen to ignore it. As soon as we got home, I went to bed.

Actually that's a lie.

I didn't go to bed. I was on my phone reading what people were saying about me. After that fan harassed me, people have been saying quite horrible things. I know Harry and Louis went straight to sleep and I sat in the bathroom under the shower. It's not on, obviously, but I'm only in here so I don't wake Harry up. Luckily Louis' room is across the room, so I wouldn't wake him up, but Harry and I obviously share the bedroom. I mean we are together, it would be quite weird if we don't sleep in the same bed.