10

It's Monday now. We arrived at the arena an hour ago, and we've been working through the plan from what we have done in previous rehearsals. The only thing different this time is the stage. Louis and I have been mucking around, doing the opposite of what we should be doing. Paul, our tour manager, is definitely sick of us. Anyways, we are currently filming the behind the scenes. Harry and I were hugging, he was hugging from behind, and the rest of the boys were next to us. We were explaining how we come on stage and during a few songs we go off to a new stage and how we get back from that.  Once we finished explaining, Louis and I went off together. We weren't actually being good, we were causing trouble. We were moving everything around, putting them in places they weren't supposed to be and just moving them in general. We were on our way to the stage when we heard someone yell about something they couldn't find.

That wasn't us, definitely not.

When we got to the stage, we saw that Jon was talking and pacing back and forth. We made ourselves clear that we were there and then suddenly Jon was telling us stuff. He said it was time for the stage lift. Soon after we all started performing C'mon C'mon which was the song where we would go onto the stage lift, and attach ourselves onto the microphone stands. Then he wanted us to perform Change Your Mind. So here we are about to play it and in the air. The order of how we got told to stand was Zayn, Harry, me, Louis, Liam and Niall. I'm surprised they let Harry and I stand next to each other, but I'm happy they did.

"Right, are you ready boys and girls?" Jon shouted up at us, we all said yes into our mics. The music started playing in our ear monitors and then Louis started singing. His voice is so good, I'm always stunned. Zayn then played his solo then Liam. I kept looking around and looking down, it's crazy that this arena is going to be full of fans very soon. We managed to get to the other stage with no problems. We stayed on this stage for a bit then went back to the main stage. When we got back to the main stage, Jon wanted me to perform one of my covers just for a rehearsal. I decided to cover Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. I wasn't performing it properly because I was just being silly. I walked towards Niall during the chorus.

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy," I sang, I was now in front of Niall, "but here's my number, so call me, maybe. It's hard to look right at you." I put my hand over his eyes but made sure he could still look through my fingers. I then carried on and I went off to Liam. "And all the other boys try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe." I walked over to Zayn and started dancing, doing the call me gesture. He soon joined me. "You took your time with the call, I took no time with the fall, you gave me nothing at all but still, you're in my way. I beg and borrow and steal at first sight and it's real. I didn't know I would feel it but it's in my way."

I walked over to Harry before singing again.

"Your stare was holding," I continued singing, I pointed two fingers at my eyes then Harry's, "ripped jeans, skin was showing, hot night, wind was blowing. Where you think you're going, baby?"

It didn't take long till the boys joined in on my dancing and sang along. This was the complete opposite of what Jon wanted me to do, but it was fun. Who doesn't like a bit of fun?

After that Jon wanted us to continue on the rehearsal so we continued to rehearse the songs. This time it didn't take long, surprisingly. Definitely thought it would take longer but I'm glad it didn't. Once we were finished, we got dropped off at our home. We spent the night just hanging out.

*

This past week has been fun, the boys and I have hung out and mucked about. My birthday's tomorrow, thank god that we don't have rehearsal. I think the management was planning us to have rehearsals but Liam stopped them.  We were back at the arena rehearsing tour. The visuals for this tour are amazing, I would definitely say that this tour is our best so far. We were practicing Teenage Dirtbag for like the 100th time. Once we were done with that we had to perform the last few songs left on the setlist.  We got home around 6 pm, so the boys and I decided to cook dinner. Out of all of us, Harry was the better cook. Niall can never cook, Liam is okay but he's not the greatest, Zayn is decent but he would rather be asleep, Louis is the absolute worst and I'm not good at all but we have all decided to help. We all wanted southern fried chicken with sweet potato fries. Harry was going to cook the chicken as we cannot be trusted with cooking it and the rest of us were going to make the fries. I say the rest of us but Niall was doing the drinks and Louis was setting the table for us. It didn't take long for dinner to cook so we were finished eating by 7:30 pm. We all got into our pyjamas as we decided to have a film night plus the boys were sleeping over tonight.