chapter one.

Manhattan, New York New Year's Eve party/ Kio's penthouse11:15 pm, 3rd person                                            ★                           ─────────────FLASHING LIGHTS BY KANYE blasted through the speakers that was playing through the pe...

Manhattan, New York
New Year's Eve party/ Kio's penthouse
11:15 pm, 3rd person
                                           ★
                           ─────────────
FLASHING LIGHTS BY KANYE blasted through the speakers that was playing through the penthouse as people were enjoying themselves dancing, talking to their friends, drinking their nights away. The place was filled with all kinds of people celebrities, sports players, dancers, and the list could go on and on. Kianna sat on the white leather couch relaxing drinking her champagne while her closest friend Valerie was rambling about Percy Jackson movies and the books, which was habit for her when she gets tipsy talking out her thoughts about random things..something she also did on a daily, but that's what Kianna adores about Val and that also gave Kianna a chance to just stay silent and observe everyone around them while listening.

The lights were dim, Kio's place had a beautiful view of the buildings, you were able to see the ball drop that was gonna happen pretty much soon. Looking at the big Christmas tree the west-brook/Clarke family put together in early November and probably wasn't going to be taken down till late January, Kianna spotted one small present under the tree that was in a black gift bag. This year Kianna went all out for gifts, even though it didn't feel like Christmas she still made the most out of it with her family.

"Ladies" kio spoke over the music, sitting next to Val who was laying her head back contemplating life. Kio handed the two girls vodka shots, but Valerie quickly denied "unt unt I'm never drinking again" she said laying her head on her best-friend's shoulder, the siblings laughed knowing it was a lie. "More for me then" Kianna gladly accepted the two shot glasses, Kianna tilt her head back raising the shot glass to her mouth drinking the liquor, scrunching her face to the taste repeating the process to the second shot that was in her hand.

"I wanna dance" Valerie said looking between her two friends, "so go dance no one's stopping you sweetheart" Kio responded.

"I would but I don't wanna dance by myself and I don't wanna ask someone else because some of these people dancing like they got two left feet"