Chapter two.

Manhattan, New York Kio's Penthouse    2:35Am, 3rd person                                            ★                           ─────────────Everyone was downstairs partying celebrating the new year, Confetti was falling from the ceiling, the mus...

Manhattan, New York
Kio's Penthouse   
2:35Am, 3rd person

─────────────
Everyone was downstairs partying celebrating the new year, Confetti was falling from the ceiling, the music was loud which was a perfect opportunity for Kianna and Paige. The girls went up the glass stairs holding each other's hand tightly trying not to fall, but laughing at the smallest things.

They made it to Kianna's room which was decorated a lot differently than her room back in Connecticut. This room had a good space with large windows of the beautiful view of New York, her bed that was made neatly with pink pillows that you would sleep like a baby on, she had Polaroid pictures of every memory she had on her wall. The only lighting they had was from her low pink lights that were on, the moonlight from the night sky, and the colorful fire works that were being set off into the sky.

Kianna sat at the end of her bed taking her heels off, while Paige looked at her wall full of pictures one of the pictures catching her eye. The picture of Paige and Kianna after the basketball game both of them smiling hugging each other. Kianna wore her cheerleader uniform, Paige was in her basketball uniform.

"Come sit" Kianna softly said, patting an empty spot next to her. Paige joined Kianna on the bed watching the lovely view in front of them leaving both girls sitting in comfortable silence. It was quiet but the thoughts were loud in their head, Kianna wanted to speak but no words were coming out of her mouth. Paige wanted to speak but she didn't wanna ruin the silence just how she didn't want to ruin their friendship if she told her how she felt.

Paige picked up Kianna's legs putting it over her legs, both girls getting comfortable on the bed. Kianna laid her head on Paige's shoulder while Paige was fiddling with Kianna's pandora rings, specifically the one she got her for birthday last year.

"I missed you ki" Paige broke the silence, using the nickname she gave Kianna when they first met. "I missed you too" Kianna responded, avoiding eye contact she felt Paige's blue eyes staring at her with low eyes. Suddenly that weird feeling from earlier came back in Kianna's stomach, even though they were both intoxicated they were very much aware.

"Can you look at me? Please?"

Kianna once again pushed the weird feeling away making eye contact with the girl she wish she could call a friend but deep down she secretly knew they were more than that, but she wasn't ready to face the truth or accept it yet.

Paige let go of Kianna's hand, cupping her face connecting her lips with hers. Something about this kiss was different it was slow and passionate like they were slowly getting sucked into thinking this was a dream. Kianna's fingers were in Paige's blonde hair, their bodies close to each other enjoying every moment of it. Paige swiftly pulled Kianna on her lap, her lips moving down to her neck- her sweet spot the only person who knew where it was.

Paige brought her hands down to Kianna's thighs rubbing them which was slowly making Kianna fold and ready to give everything up. Suddenly there was a knock on the door which made both girls pull away from each other both feeling annoyed that someone ruined the moment.

"Hey Keke one of your friends brought this gift bag for you" Kio spoke through the door, Kianna groaned getting off of Paige's lap. Kianna opened her door earning a damn from Kio taking in on her appearance.

Her blonde hair was messed up and her strap
From her dress was on her shoulder which made her quickly fix it. "Kio what do you want?" She asked, blocking him from seeing who was keeping her company this whole time. Paige smirked but kept quiet, they wanted to keep it a secret that they were hooking up.

"Someone got this gift for you I don't know who but it had your name on it" kio said, handing her the small black gift bag the same one she seen under the tree a few hours ago. Kianna mumbled a thank you, opening the bag a little to see what was in it. "Now I'm finna go back to the party and you continue to have fun" Kio said, going back downstairs.

"What's that?" Paige murmuring, putting her arm around Kianna who laid back in bed. "I don't know kio said it was for me but there's no name" Kianna responded, she took out a small box that was in the bag. The small box was wrapped with a red bow, she unwrapped the bow and opened the box.

Inside the box was a gold necklace that was written with her name in cursive and a small crown the letter K. Kianna held the necklace up admiring it, whoever got her this gift had to be someone who knew her. This was the same necklace her grandma got when she was in fifth grade, but broke a while ago. She assumed it was probably one of her friends who forgot to put their name on it.

Kianna was attached to her jewelry because she created small meanings behind every jewelry she owned, "it's so pretty" she whispered. "Can you put it on for me?" She asked, paige nodded yes.

The two girls got off the bed walking to Kianna's full body vanity mirror that had lights on it. Paige stood close behind Kianna, admiring her in that red dress. Kianna handed Paige the gold necklace, "pick your hair up for me" Paige said in a low voice, the tone that made Kianna's knees feel weak. Kianna picked her hair up moving it all to one side, Paige placed the necklace around Kianna's neck fastening the clasp securely.

Paige put her arms around Kianna's waist, holding her more closely. The tension these two had was incredible, Kianna turned around still in Paige's hold. Kianna crashed her lips on Paige once again feeling like this was a dream, tomorrow when she wakes up she's totally gonna blame Kendrick for those hot chocolate shots.

Kianna broke the kiss looking into Paige's eyes, her hands putting Paige's blonde hair behind her ear. Paige brought one of her hands to Kianna's zipper on her dress pulling the zipper down, Kianna slipped out her dress leaving her in her matching red set. "I always wanted to have new years sex"Kianna joked, walking to bed unclipping her bra dropping it on the floor. Paige looked back at the girl biting her bottom lip, she slowly walked towards the girl taking her white shirt off.

That night was filled with a lot of passion, but tomorrow was back to reality for these two.

—that was chapter two and I hope y'all enjoyed reading it. Comment and vote🫶🏽

—y'all can also comment or message me about what you want to see out of this book. I have my few ideas, but I also want to know what y'all might want to read yk

Okay bye babes🤍