Chapter three.

South orange, New Jersey  Walsh Gymnasium  8:00 pm, 3rd person, three weeks later                                            ★                           ─────────────"LET'S GO HUSKIES LETS GO" the crowd cheered and clapping in sync for UConn women...

Walsh Gymnasium
8:00 pm, 3rd person, three weeks later

─────────────
"LET'S GO HUSKIES LETS GO" the crowd cheered and clapping in sync for UConn women's basketball team against Seton Hall, the cheerleaders shaking their red Pom Pom's. Kianna smiled cheering on her school team showing her school spirit like the rest of the team. UConn was winning so far by fifty one points, as the girls was doing their thing on the court Kianna and her team was hyping the crowd more up keeping the positive energy around here.

It was now halftime, The two different teams separated going into locker rooms to hydrate and refuel for the second half of the game. April walked up to Kianna who was sitting on the front row bleacher, bringing two cold water bottles, One for her and one for her Kianna.

"Thank you" Kianna said, accepting the nice gesture from her friend. Kianna met April during their first year in college both being roommates and on the same team, they've grown to become good friends and soon the friend group accepted April. She was kind of like the therapist friend not only because she knew what to do, but she knew what to say and she would give you exactly what you NEED to hear instead of what you WANT to hear.

April sat next to Kianna both of them starting a conversation about the good game that's going on , while everyone else around them went to the snack bar or do whatever they needed to do for this fifth teen minute break.

Paige walked out the locker room putting her small towel over her shoulder, drinking from her water bottle walking to her team. She found herself looking at someone, Kianna talking to one of her friends on the bleachers. She couldn't help but smile, her favorite part of the games besides playing the sport she loves was hearing her girl voice cheering her and her team on.

Kianna and Paige gave each other glances here and there during the game, but the two were back to focus on their own thing. They both understood each other's passion, basketball was Paige's life,Dancing was Kianna's passion.

KK seen her teammate standing looking like she was in a trance, Kk stood next to Paige to see what or who she was staring and when she seen she immediately smiled. Slapping her on her back she broke Paige out of daydreaming, "damn, what was that for?" She asked rubbing her back.