Chapter eleven.

Paige's Apartment  5:03 pm, 3rd person

Paige's Apartment
5:03 pm, 3rd person

Kianna loves Valentine's Day, the only day when accepted love to be in the air. She usually spent Valentine's Day with her friends, the group going to dinner the night filled with dreamy memories, but this year Valentine's Day was going to be a little different.

"Keep your eyes closed" Paige told Kianna holding her hand, guiding her towards Paige's apartment. "I'm trying, but if I fall I'm blaming your ass" Kianna said, keeping her eyes closed.

"You're not going to fall, just trust me" Paige got to her door, letting go of Kianna's hand she unlocked the door. "You ready?" Paige asked, as she guided Kianna to the living room that was fully decorated with red heart balloons, rose petals on the floor, and a big sign that says 'happy Valentine's Day' with kiss marks and hearts all around it.

"Yesss" Kianna answered laughing a bit, she's been waiting all week for this surprise. Paige was careful not to give her any clues or hints, wanting this night to be special. "Now you can open"

Kianna slowly opened her eyes, not ready for what Paige could have done that took a week. Out of all the things she didn't expect this, a small gasp left her mouth as seen the apartment fully decorated. Looking around the place in awe, smiling like a little girl on Christmas morning, she loved every second from walking in to now standing there.

Paige admired the girls reaction, she honestly couldn't have done this without her team helping decorate the place for tonight to happen and Kianna's friend keeping her occupied today.

"Paige- before you say anything else there's one more thing." Paige grabbed the white basket that was filled with many things.

Red roses, a bath & body works candle, soft blanket that smells just like Paige's scent, Victoria secret perfume, and a picture frame of Paige and Kianna together at the New Year's Eve party.

By now Kianna eyes were getting the water works, she always got emotional when it came to the soft things people did especially if it was for her. In elementary school fourth grade she spent crying for an hour because her stepdad showed up for breakfast with Father's Day.

"Please tell me you're not about to cry" Paige said, putting the basket down on the couch. Walking over to Kianna to comfort her, softly grabbing her face looking into Kianna's brown eyes. "You know I get emotional easy" the duo laughed, "thank you honestly for all this, but you didn't have to go to all this effort just for me" Kianna spoke, grabbing Paige's hand which still made her nervous till this day.

"That's why I did it. For you" Paige wasn't scared to show Kianna her feelings for the cheerleader, she promised herself that she would show that there's real love in people. "Now we can do anything you want tonight" Paige said leaning towards Kianna's face. Kianna smiled, "anything I want?" Her voice sounded like a whisper.

"Anything you want" the two girls connected their lips.

─────────────
Valerie's apartment
6:15 pm

Valerie walked towards her door hearing a knock, not expecting anyone to stop by. Opening her door a confused expression came across her face, "what are you doing here?" She questioned.

Kio flashed his famous smile holding a food take out bag in his hand with bouquet of roses in the other. "Delivery for the most beautiful woman in the world" Kio said, handing the bouquet to Valerie who was still confused on why her best-friend's brother was here. "Kio why are you here? I thought you were in New York?"

"Keke told me you would be alone for tonight, so I got a last minute flight here and decided to surprise you. So surprise"

Valerie accepted the flowers smelling them which smelt really good, she stepped aside letting him inside. "Be lucky I'm hungry"

Kio kissed her cheek walking to the kitchen.

─────────────
Restaurant

Kamorea and Jocelyn walked out the restaurant holding hands, talking about their date that went amazing. Over the weeks of Jocelyn being at UConn she's gotten closer with one of of the known top basketball players Kamorea Arnold

Kamorea unlocked her black Jeep, "I actually have one more surprise for you" she told Jocelyn while opening the passenger door for her. "How many surprises can you have in one night?" She asked laughing, getting into the car.

"You'll be surprised on how much you can do in one night"

—okayyy a little Valentine's Day special chapter.
I hope y'all found this cute and enjoyed it with my little loves, not gonna lie I'm using that last part for my Kamorea story so be prepared for that when it gets published.

—writers block been hitting like a bitch lately and praying I can overcome it🫠.

—comment & vote🎀

—Also happy Valentine's Day lovelies to all the bad bitches out there💓💝💖💟🤍💕🎀💞💘. Thank y'all so much for 5k reads this book is growing fast and I'm so grateful for that.