Chapter seven.

Kianna and April's apartment9:20Am

9:20Am

"Wait so let me get this straight. You been bumping coochies with miss blondie? Then ever since New Year's Eve things been different between y'all" April questioned, making sure she understood every last word her roommate was saying. Kianna nodded putting a strawberry in her mouth, April mouth dropped slightly before clapping her hands "I fucking knew it, Ice owes me twenty bucks".

"You two made a bet on us?" Kianna raised her brow, "not the point, the point is how have things been different?" April put a question to, she knew the two been friends since freshman year of college, but knowing creating some sort of romantic connection can change a few things.

"Well for one it's like she's everywhere, two every time I'm around her I get this weird feeling in my stomach, three have you noticed how weirdly hot she is while sweating during her workouts, four she was the one that brought me pink flowers she remembered one of my favorite flowers April, and lastly she just makes me feel like I can be my true self again after everything" Kianna explained, for a quick second it looked like her eyes sprinkled with love. April smiled wide at her friend who kept talking and talking about Paige, not once has she seen Kianna act like this about a person.

"I think I know what's going on here" April kept the smile on her face, grabbing and holding Kianna's hand. "Keke's falling in love" April sung, Kianna smile immediately dropped hearing the words come out of her friend's mouth. "Nope unt unt" she denied, letting April hand go and covering her hears. "Oh come on what's wrong with having a little crush?"

Kianna nose crinkled, "April stoppp, I don't have a crush on her"

"Yes you do"

"Do not"

"Do too"

"Do not"

"I'm not about to keep going back and forth with a child" April said, "I am now done with this conversation, I have a game to get ready" Kianna responded, getting up from her chair heading to her room. "Yess time to go cheer on your future girlfriend" April yelled loud enough for Kianna to hear, "not my future girlfriend" Kianna yelled back.

"Don't fight the love sweetheart"

     ─────────────
⇢ ˗ˏˋ KIANNA HAS POSTED..🎀

🎀