𝟭.

excuse any mistakes

𝐒𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE
           |𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟎𝐏𝐌|

✘✘✘
Sekani smiled at Domo sitting down, "You okay ? Your eyes puffy" She said rubbing them.

"Ye , I was just thinking bout shit." He shrugged.

She nodded not questioning it anymore. "Well we haven't been communicating. So where have you've been ?" She said sipping on her drink.

"Not out here. I'm saying out the way , away from drama. It's kinda iffy out here" He said truthfully.

"I feel you , people been dropping dead. And going missing." She said.

"Shii , I know. My li' sis went missing for 2 days , they found her dead in a dumpster." He said.

Her eyes widen, she got up and the hugged. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." She said.

They hugged , but they stayed there for a little while. "Shit was comforting as hell. Needed that. But it's coo , you had yo own shit going on.." He said chuckled sitting down.

"Im not too busy for you. And Everybody needs a little hug." She said. "But I'm so sorry for yo mama , she must be hurt. Mari was her only daughter. Sending my condolences." She added on.

He nodded. "I wish I can be with her , she's my only person I can talk to" He said.

"You can always—" before she could finish her sentence gunshots went off everybody started screaming and she ducked but heard a big thump.

After they went off , she got up. "OH MY GOSHHH! HELP, HELP !" She shook him as he fell out the chair hitting the floor , while blood gushed out his head.

"CALL 911 , WHY YALL JUST STARING?" She shook him as everyone stood around with their mouths open.

"He's dead , but I'll call them." Some man said nonchalantly. She raised her eyebrow.

"the fuck ?" She mumbled.

Sirens was heard , making her sigh of relief but held Domo head in her arms.

"Now he with his sister." She heard , she looked up and the man was gone.

                                   ✘

Sekani walked inside her home , locking the door. Then, she walked upstairs into her room. She went inside her bathroom , turned the water on.

She looked at her puffy eyes in the mirror, and started talking the bloody clothes off. She sat there thinking.. It was going good , until it went bad.

She got inside the shower and let the water run over her face , as memories flooded through her mind.

Her phone ding , she just let it ring. She knew it was his mother , she couldn't bare to listen to people say it's her fault because they won't understand.

She got up , and started washing herself staring at the clothes on the floor. After , she got out the tub and put her towel over body walking to her room. Her phone ring again , this time she answered.

"Hello ?" She answered. "YOU GOT MY BABY KILLED , HOW COULD YOU ? FIRST MY DAUGHTER , NOW HIM ?" His mother yelled.

"I'm not doing this , I'm grieving just like you. I'm not going back and forth with an ignorant 41 year old . Too damn old." She said.

"YOURE NOT GRIEVING OVER SHIT , YOU WOULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH MY SON RIGHTNOW!" Evelyn said.

"We must grieve differently then. And yet you're getting dicked down by the same man who got your son set up. You must called me so I can tell you what hospital he at. Find him ; that's your son. Goodbye Evelyn. Don't call my phone nomore, and to think I sent condolences to you. Fuck yo dead ass kids , on my soul." Sekani said and hung up.

She blocked her seeing Evelyn texting. She slid her clothes on , and laid down.

"I didn't mean that God" She said turning her tv on. She turned a movie on and her fan and soon fell asleep.