𝟲.

MEMPHIS , TENNESSEE                                  |𝟑:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌|                                                    ✘✘✘After Kaizer finished his devious doings

                 MEMPHIS , TENNESSEE
                                 |𝟑:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌|

✘✘✘
After Kaizer finished his devious doings. His mind kept wandering to Sekani. He thought about her since he dropped her off which was two weeks ago , he couldn't get her off his mind and that's what was killing him.

He didn't really plan on being with her , but somehow she got him thinking the opposite.

His phone got a notification, he looked seeing it was Sekani. He hurried and opened it smiling.

Fat mamas🔒🖤
Let me see the tattoo.

'You sent attachment'

Fat mamas🔒🖤
You look good !!

  Thanks mama, lemme see what wore
today. I remember you said you took
pictures.

Fat mamas🔒🖤 sent 2 attachments.

              'You loved both attachments'

                  You look sexcc, send me more.

Fat mamas🔒🖤
He think im cute , he wanna have sex! anyways wyd ?.

You laughed at 'He think I'm cute , he
wanna have sex!'

About to go in the house.

Fat mamas🔒🖤
I'm not even finna question you. Goodnight.

'You questioned 'I'm not even finna
question you. Goodnight'

Seen 10 minutes ago

_______

Swiping out of messages , he went straight past his home back onto the road.

He knew what she meant , but her leaving him on seen made him feel some type of way.

Tf is a seen? He thought while driving 120 in a 50.

"Wassup witchu' ?." Kaizer spoke making Sekani jump.

She turned around being face to face with him. "How you get in here ?" Sekani said.

"Don't worry about it , why you leave me on seen ?" Kaizer said sitting in the chair.

"Because why are you out at 3 some in the morning." She questioned. "Work" He simply said.

"K" She didn't question anything further.

He raised his eyebrow , "K ?" He said.

"Yes , why do you want me to say ? I'm not yo' bitch, I just wanted to see what you were doing." She shrugged.

He raised his eyebrow standing up , "YOU, always gone be mine until death do us apart." He spoke in her ear, sending chills down her spine.

It went quiet , she sat on her bed while he stood in front off her.

"Quiet now huh ? It's quiet ain't no back talk" Kaizer said she eyed him trying not to laugh.

"Get out my house" Sekani said.

"If I leave imma start shooting at randoms." He said.

She shrugged , he nodded leaving .

He walked to her front door opening it, He shot at the house across from her. He saw a dog in the street , and shot at it leaving it twitching in the street.

He got pulled back in the house , "Bro , WHAT THE FUCK ?" She said panting. He shrugged putting it back in his waistband.

"Should've listened" He said against her lips holding her waist , pulling her more into him .

"Why would you do that ? Are you crazy. What if they track the shells and it leads back to here. Then what ?" She said.

Kaizer shrugged , "I'd get you out of that cell baby." He said smirking .

She pushed his chest , "I'm being serious , you can't keep doing that. Atleast not around me , if that's the case. Leave.Me.Alone." She said.

He frowned , "You want me to leave you alone ?" He said. She nodded. He nodded, "should've killed you a long time ago" He spoke coldly before walking out her house.

He got inside the car , as she stood in the door staring. He drove off , and she slammed the door. He ran into some couple walking in the street , and started driving crazy. And shooting at randoms.

He roamed the streets all night until the next day.