𝟱.

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE                                  |𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬𝐀𝐌|                                                             ✘✘✘"woah , you really kidnapped me, sir ?" Sekani questioned as Kaizer stared at her

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE
|𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬𝐀𝐌|

✘✘✘
"woah , you really kidnapped me, sir ?" Sekani questioned as Kaizer stared at her.

"You're grown , I thought it was abducted." He said sitting back smoking a blunt.

"Hello ?.., Is this supposed to be a joke.. I'm supposed to be scared , like what ? This is crazy. Just snatched me up in broad daylight." She said.

He glared at me , "I'm really feenin' to kill you." He spoke inhaling the smoke aggressively.

Her mouth fell open , "I love my life. May I ask..why ?" She said.

"Ask me something else" Kaizer said.

"You're rude , but you wanted to abducted me. Like what did you take me for if you're gonna be rude. Should've just killed me the night I saw you." She said.

".. that's how you feel ?" He said exhaling blowing the smoke in her face.

"Yes , you're wasting my time sir. I have clients . So if I'm yours , you would let me make my money." She said grabbed her purse.

Kazier watched as she walked to the door. "I'm being so serious , can you take me home." She said.

"no" He said. Her face dropped. "You're playing.. right.", Sekani spoke.

He looked at her, then back at his phone. "Please .. just take me back home. I dont even know.. you." She said.

His head snapped at her , "watch yo mouth shordy , before you be back on my list." He bluntly said gazing into her eyes.

She knew he meant it. "Well K3 , can you take me home please. I have clients that's probably waiting on me." She said.

He shrugged. "Stop asking me , I'm not taking you." He said rolling another blunt.

"bruh K3– and stop calling me that dumb ass shit. I told you my name , so use it." He cut her off.

She sighed , and apologized to her clients. She sat on his bed , and stared at him. "Welp , do you have some for me to wear ?" She said since she had some jeans on. She felt weird sitting or laying in a bed with pants on.

He nodded to his dresser. She looked through it seeing different selections of underwear , she picked the Hanes and walked into her bathroom to change.

Glad he ain't one of them niggas who just wear PSD's. Sekani thought.

She walked out the bathroom. Folding up her pants , and sat on his bed getting on her phone.

I'm in strangers bed , my stalker to be exact. She thought scrolling through Instagram.

"Ian no stalker" He mushed her head.