𝟯.

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE                                  |𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐀𝐌|                                           ✘✘✘Sekani was closing up her shop perusal , she hasn't saw the car since last week after what happened

                 MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE
                                 |𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐀𝐌|

✘✘✘
Sekani was closing up her shop perusal , she hasn't saw the car since last week after what happened.

"okay , I'll call you when I get home." She spoke into the phone. "K , be careful love." Kelisz said.

She nodded , and hung up the phone. She put her hand on her car door handle , but felt her arm get yanked back.

Her eyes were met with a tall figure with a ski mask on , as their brown eyes stared onto her. She froze , he tilted his head making her just saying what came to her mind.

He deep chuckled , "Calm down. Ian gon kill ya li' baby" He said.

"so.. w-what you want ?" She stubbled across her words , as he walked closer to her.

"lemme see yo phone" He said.

She quickly went though her purse not questioning it. She unlocked it and gave it to him , he did something on it. Before shoving it back in her hold.

"See ya around Sekani." He said leaving it with a chuckle. She was getting inside her car then came to realization.. he said her name.

She was stuck , she looked up he wasn't there anymore . He left in thin air. She started up her car, shaking and pulled off really fast.

"what the fuck ?" She questioned looking at her surroundings. She breathed and calmed herself down.

                                        ✘

After Sekani was done with her lashes , she turned the light off and walked to her room lying down.

In the mist of doing that, she also told Kelisz what happened after she closed her shop.

"what the hell ? You okay though .. right ?" Kelisz said smacking on some candy as it kept getting stuck in her braces. "Yea , I'm fine. I'll call you tomorrow okay ? I'm finna go to sleep. I'm tired" She yawned.

"Okay , call me if you need me best. Love you" Kelisz said. "Love you too , night!" She said. "Night" was last heard.

                                     ✘✘✘

Sekani yawned , as she woke up. She fluttered her eyes due to waking up , she grabbed her phone but it seemed to be dead. She mentally groaned to herself and plugged it up.

She stood up , and walked to her connected bathroom and used the restroom. She wiped herself , and flushed the toilet walking back in her room. "Alexa , play brainstorming" Sekani said opening her curtains in her room , she looked at the cars driving past her apartment building and the regular street.