𝟭𝟱.

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE                                  |𝟔:𝟓𝟒𝐀𝐌|                                                    ✘✘✘

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE
                               |𝟔:𝟓𝟒𝐀𝐌|

✘✘✘

Sekani was waiting on Kaizer , he called her wanting to see her.

She had words for him because maybe 2 weeks back . She had got messaged by a female , about him which confused her because she barely be on social media.

"Titi Kaniii' we're gonna miss the flight . Where is uncle Kai ?", Vonii whined .

Sekani sighed , looking at her phone . "Girl , we are not gonna miss it. The plane is not even here yet ." She said .

Catching a glimpse of Kaizer , she instantly got up . "Vonni , titi has to go speak to uncle Kai before we get on the plane. Don't speak to anybody , stay right here. I'll be right back , K ?" She spoke .

Vonni nodded , not even paying attention as she watched something on her Tablet .

Sekani walked towards Kaizer who stood with a mug , "Let me speak to you ." She grabbed him .

They walked to the bathroom , and he got to kissing her and stuff making her push him .

"Nun of that ." She said . He mugged her , sucking his teeth . "Sekani , what ? You not happy to see me ." He smiled , you could tell he was high .

"mm , I'm sure you're happy to see me." She spoke , making him nod .

"So .. what's what , like you leave and come back as if nothing happened .. and we supposed to be together ?" She said .

He groaned , "We've went through this , over and over again . I'm doing work Sekani." Kaizer spoke .

"You're doing work but have the need to not tell me. Always leaving after we have an disagreement or just up and leave . Like what ? Then you got bitches texting my phone crazy about you . I'm not going through this , before you my life was good." She said getting a little loud .

"Who wants to sit and hear you nag about nothing all day , Amiri ? I do be having work , like dead ass . I move shit , so me being in ONE state ain't gon' work lil' baby. And , what bitches are you talking about ? I haven't even spoke to anybody since I've met you shordy." He sighed rubbing his hands over his face .

She showed him the message &' what the girl look like . He sucked his teeth.

"You believe that shit ?" He said .

"How could I not , Kaizer . Tell me ? Hmm." Sekani said .

"Well for reference you could believe your nigga because who the fuck finna be going to fuck on that ugly ass girl ? Ian even finna do this shit , Sekani ." He sighed .

"So what we done or what ? 'Cause I'm not doing it either , everybody can have you. I'm over you real shit , it's tiring. The breaks , the stress. You , just everything. This shit not healthy at all." Sekani said on the verge of tears , she didn't mean to say it but it came out .