𝟭𝟬.

MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE                                  |𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌|

               MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
|𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌|

✘✘✘

"Sekani" She heard , she was zoned out. She looked down seeing her 'boyfriend' on the phone. "hmm ?" She said.

"wassup ? You've been zoned out for a while now." He said. She chuckled , "just thinking" She said.

"whatchu' thinking about ?" He said focusing on the tv in front of him.

"life , and my business." She said. He nodded,

"don't worry , I bet it's doing just fine." He said. Sekani just nodded .

"hold on Carter , my bestie calling." She said , he didn't say anything so she just hung up answering Miracle.

"HEYYYY!" Miracle yelled instantly , Sekani smiled while laughing.

"hey best , how you've been. Where Kamonie?" She said.

"I've been good , and she somewhere playing with Kamir." She shrugged.

Sekani nodded , "I miss you so much." She said.

"Me too , can't believe you left me without saying bye.." Miracle said sighing.

Sekani nodded , "I know. I'm sorry." She said.

"Mhm, Koda still kinda mad at you for leaving but he still tryna hold grudges for his brother." Miracle said.

"He can be mad all he wants. They lost contact with ME." She said. Miracle laughed , putting a teacup yorkie in the camera .

"Awww , when did you get it ?" Sekani smiled as she ate on her grapes .

"Kamir got it for me , yesterday." Miracle said , as Koda walked in the background .

"aww , he's so cute.. definitely need to come see you now.", Sekani said making miracle open her mouth .

"oh so , you would come and see the dog before me . That's messed up folks." She shook her head . Sekani laughed .

"Suck it up girly , and I will be coming to see you in about a week." Sekani said .

Miracle smiled , "okay! I got everything planned out already." She said, geeked .

Nini laughed , "oh , and your wig is being mailed today." She spoke .

Miracle gasped , "Oh my gosh , thank you." She smiled .

"You welcome , I'll call you back. I'm hungry." She said while her stomach growled .

Miracle nodded and they said what they had to before hanging up .

"What I'm finna fix?" She sighed looking in her fridge. "Strawberries and Caramel." She said.