𝟭𝟮.

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE                                |𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌|                                                   ✘✘✘

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE
|𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌|

                                       ✘✘✘

Kaizer cleared his throat making it known he was in her room , she turned over and looked at him at the door . "Hey Sexcc." Sekani jumped up and walked to him , hugging him.

"Wassgood mama, what was u doing ?" He said bending down giving her a kiss . "Nothing." She said smiling .

He smiled and took his stuff off starting by putting his gun in her dresser , and taking everything else off before going in the bathroom starting his shower.

"You getting mighty comfortable like youn' got a girl." Sekani said getting on her phone.

He sighed . "You're my only girl." He peeked his head out the bathroom smiling before closing the door.

Sekani just rolled her eyes , "AND STOP ROLLING THEM BIG ASS EYES." Kaizer said .

She got out the bed hearing the doorbell ring. She walked down the stairs to the door , she opened it being met with a face full of flowers. "Umm Sekanei ? It's from big d-dick Willie." The man said .

Sekani scrunched her face up , then laughed realizing it was from Kaizer .

"You're very gorgeous , gosh. God took his time with you." He said and Sekani smiled.

"Thank you sir , you're good looking too ." She said knowing Kaizer was right behind her .

"You have a lovely day ma'am ." He said before walking away . Sekani smiled closing the door meeting Kaizer face .

" 'Thank you sir , you're good looking too.' Shut that shit up." Kaizer mocked her .

She laughed , "was only being generous . Don't be jealous ." She said .

He slightly smiled , but went back to his natural face . "I saw it" She said making him laugh .

"These are so cuteee! Glad they don't have BLOOD on them." She said sighing of relief .

He smacked his lips , "I got you now." He said shrugging , she just smiled shaking her head admiring him.

He smiled then the door got knocked on again , she went to open it seeing a wingstop bag.

She picked it up closing the door smiling. She wiped her eyes sniffing.

"I know you ain't crying." He said grabbing the bag .

She looked at him pouting. "I am , because you're so sweet, man. I just like you so much." Sekani said , he chuckled .

Kaizer bent down giving her a kiss on her forehead. "I like you too mama. Now let's eat , I'm hungry as hell." He said.