𝟭𝟭.

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE                                 |𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌|

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE
                                |𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌|

✘✘✘

"You're not crying right now ?" Kaizer said with his mouth agape, shocked.

"You ate my wings!! Are you insane— don't even know why I asked ." She rolled her eyes .

He smacked his lips. "bru that's fat people shit." He said picking her up off the floor.

"Let me go" Sekani smacked his hands.

"Mama , I'll buy you some more. You still have more , you acting as if I ate the full box !!" He said.

She smiled , "you'll buy me more ? Now ?!" She said jumping on him.

"yes mama , I'll buy you some more right now." Kaizer sighed eyeing her.

"Make sure they give me ranch too !!" She smiled putting her hands in his face as he ordered her wings.

"Im already knowing." He said mugging her . Sekani laughed , and turned the tv on.

She sat up on the bed getting comfortable as ghosts busters appeared on the tv . She rubbed her feet getting geeked , Kaizer eyed her before laughing .

"bru , you're fucked up." He mumbled shaking his head , lying down with her .

                                         ✘

"bru , let me piss in peace.", Sekani said , Kaizer sucked his teeth walking out the bathroom as she wiped herself .

She flushed the toilet and washed her hands. She walked out and went to her kitchen. Kaizer met her , "So what if we have a baby ?" He asked watching her eat her wings.

"Ion know , tell me what you think first. And then I'll tell you." She said eating her wings .

"We gon raise it. Imma be here every step of the way , even if anything happens between us. I'm still gonna be with you , through your change and everything. And you be throwing that mf back , ion be wanna to pull out." Kaizer said sitting on the counter.

Sekani eyed him , laughing . "I just feel like.. I'm not fit to be a mom &' I'm scared. What if my pussy becomes loose ? Will you still be with me." She said , he closed his eyes trying not to laugh.

"Mane, what is wrong with you ?" He chuckled, "but you are fit to be a mother. You'll be a good mother. Shit if yo pussy loose imma still slip myself back in. Ian giving you up." He shrugged closing his eyes , but opened them to Sekani with a shocked face.

They both stared at each other before laughing. "Mane you're trim. I'd be damn." She said making him laugh harder. "You sound so wrong saying 'trim'." He said chuckling.

It went back silence since it been over 5-10 minutes. "I'm sleepy bru." Kaizer said yawning rubbing his stomach, before putting his hands back in his pants .

"Come on." Sekani said. He grabbed her waist and they walked to the bathroom .

"I got a question." Sekani spoke while they walked up the stairs.

"hmm ?" He mumbled, rubbing her stomach .

"Did you trap me ?" She asked , it went silent before she looked at him seeing him smirking . "brooo." She sucked her teeth .

"nah I'm just playing , ion know forreal." He shrugged . Tears went down her face making him chuckle , he grabbed her face and wiped her tears kissing her.

They walked in the room and went to the bathroom since he had to pee.

He sat her on the sink and stood in between her legs , "I like you mama." He said . She looked at him , "I like you too.." She smiled.

"You look good with this natural look." Kaizer said gripping her ass admiring her.

"Type Shit." Sekani said kissing him , then he deepen it . "Unt un." She pushed him back before he got to her neck.

He smacked his lips picking her up.

"did you break up with dude ?" Kaizer said. "Did you break up with shordy ?" Sekani retorted.

"She was never my bitch." He said.

"He was never my nigga." She said going along & Kaizer just laughed and sat her on the bed.

But in all forreal, Kaizer and Heidi never went out , he met her one time and she asked if he could take her to her hair appointment.
On the other hand , Sekani actually dated Carter .. She met him at a party , and they spoke then about a couple of weeks he wanted to go out with her .

They just stared at each other in silence before they started laughing again.

"Now when it ain't nothing but chicken wings ion want you being embarrassed." She said.

"I nutted in you too many times . You deff pregnant." Kaizer said.

Sekani eyed him , "TMI , and that's nasty ? Got old cum floating in my body. The way it's sounds , and me thinking about it. YUCK!" She said gagging .

Sekani took her shirt off leaving her in a bra . It was getting too hot for her even though she had the air blasting through the house .

"You good ?" Kaizer asked seeing her sweating . She nodded and looked seeing his face soften while staring at her. "I'm good , just hot." She said with a chuckle .

Kaizer just nodded , and laid on her watching tv. She played in his hair , before she felt herself doze off and they both went to sleep.

He whispered as he dozed off ..

'I hope you don't leave me..again' ..