𝟭𝟰.

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE                                   |𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟐𝐏𝐌|                                                     ✘✘✘

                  MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE
   |𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟐𝐏𝐌|

                                         ✘✘✘

Kani woke up with a mean headache , she groaned and laid back down .. "oh my goshhh." She moaned sitting up .

She looked seeing Miracle slump at the end of the bed , she looked to her side and grabbed her pill bottle. She took two people sitting them back down .

She got up and stretched before sitting back on the bed . "I'm definitely not doing nothing today." She yawned canceling appointments , returning money .

Most of her clients were understanding , most were mad but still understanding.

Sekani turned the tv on , and turned on transformers. Before laying back down pulling the covers onto her , her eyes began to slowly close.

" 'Ello ?." Sekani heard , she opened her eyes seeing Miracle at the end of the bed on her phone .

She sat up slowly not disturbing Miracle , as she heard her speaking in a yt tone .

"Sorry , can't make it.", Miracle said whomever she was speaking to.

Leaning over , Sekani picked up her water and gulped it down before getting up scaring Miracle . "Ouu shit— no.no sorry— bye." She said hanging up .

"You scared meeee." She said holding her chest , Sekani laughed. "Sorry pooka." She said going inside the bathroom .

"What we got planned for today ?", Miracle asked .

"Not a fuck ass thing , I'm laying down all day. I don't feel good .", Sekani said as grunted while her insides came out .

(Just tryna add details , Ik Ik.)

"Stanky booty ahh.", Miracle said backing out the doorway , before closing the door .

"Overreacting." Sekani scoffed as her stomach grumbled , while she crouched over .

"Nah , yo' ass overreacting. Literally. What that white man said , 'boy. It's just alkahawll." She said making Sekani laugh before moaning while her stomach cramped up .

"I think, I got food poisoning.", Sekani stated.

"well shit , we can watch movies and just drink water n' shit. I don't know." Miracle suggested.

"I mean we can , I don't mind. But for right now , lemme shit in peace. My stomach literally in my ass." Sekani said .

"I see.", Miracle spoke making the 2 laugh.

                                         ✘
Sekani had food poisoning, but that didn't stop her from eating or going somewhere. So Miracle and Sekani planned to go get brunch and go bowling .