Urgent Meeting

Got very inspired from a family friend sis from a depphead community, and she gave me an idea, so here I am writing this, and this goes for you, mel @johnnysxmegappint 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫂🫂
_________________________________________________________

(𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐘/𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝.)

Melcom: Hey Y/n! Got a red code here.

Y/n: What's up?

Melcom: Johnny needs you to come over to a bar.

Y/n: Why? What happened?

Melcom: He wants to speak to you about something important.  It's not my business.

Y/n: Okay, I'm on my way! Could you send me a location or address so I can meet you, melcom?"

Malcom: Sure, I sent it to you in the next  5 minutes.

Y/n: Thanks, Uncle! ;)

Y/n gets ready. She puts nice shorts with chains and a t shirt with her favourite black jacket and a nice fancy boy hat and a scarf that is tightened to the shorts now she definitely looks like her godfather.

She received a text from malcom of the address that they are it. Which is somewhere in Central. Y/n takes the Uber to the bar she sees the time as its only evening about 9pm. She thanks the driver and heads to the bar. She sees her godfather with malcom, who are only the people in the room.

"Hey god father Johnny! And hi uncle malcom!" Y/n says and gives a hug to both of them.

"Hey sweetheart." My god father says to me.

"Hey y/n. Glad you made it!" Uncle melcom tells me.

"So what is it? What do you both want to talk about?" I say with a confused face.

"Actually, John wants to tell you something to you y/n. As it's really not my thing." Malcom tells me.

"That's fine malcom." I say.

"I just stay watch over you guys." My uncle says to me with a smile.

"Since we are both alone. Y/n there something I want to talk to you alone." My god father says.

"What is it?" I say.

"Well, there something that I kept feeling down and not 100% better. I have these bad comments stuck in my head and I don't know how to get rid of them. It just makes me down almost every where I go." My god father says with a sad face.

I put my hands with his. " Hey, heyy, heyy, you can talk to me? Aright? I can help you. Just tell me what wrong dear?" I say with a puppy eyes.

"The thing is y/n it's my exe wife. Her comments are stuck with me. Calling me names over and over. And just brings me down." My god father almost breaks down.

I go sit next to him and put my hand on his back and shoulder. " godfather I know what she says to you it's not true. You know that too right."

"Yes I know dear, but it just hurts me a lot and I always bring myself down and that I'm not good enough." My god father says nearly with tears in his eyes.