London Walks 🎡

It was a bright peaceful summer night. That has fulfilled having loads of other stars shining in the sky. Today was a Friday the weekend to be spend and something awesome. I spaced out sitting in my aesthetic belcony sipping my cup of tea while admiring the view of city London. Not even one minute later i receive a call.

I answer. "Hello?" I reply.

"Heyyy Sweetheart." My father replies.

I smile. " Hey, how yours week been? Its nice to hear back from you!" Saying happily.

He smiles through the phone call. "Yeah, so do I, hey listen I got a plan for both of us do you want to head to one of the restaurants we always play at?" He Says.

Out of curiosity I ask him. "Yeah, uhmm why?" I ask.

He replies. " Don't worry you will see soon, just head to the restaurant that we always hang around, I meet you there okay sweetness." He says.

I just smile nervously. "Uhmm okay? Sure I meet you there!"

"Great, see you there!" He says as the facetime hangs up.

I react so quickly that I just don't know wether shall I be happy or confused at what just happened. I got dressed up wearing some shorts and casual wear. I decided to wear my father Johnny's sunglasses and his signature hat since I very much adore. I've got myself ready. So I left my house and headed towards the restaurant that me and my father always go.

Luckily, the restaurant had the back side so we can hide from the other people so my father isn't very in risk of attention.

I arrived at the restaurant with the live music ofcourse. I asked one of the person at the counter. Using my father code name.

I smile. "Hello excuse me?" I start.

The lovely lady comes in to talk.

She smiles. "Hello, what can I help you?" She says.

I smile. "Do you know, where I can find Mr Jake Jolly?" I say.

She smiles, giving the approval look.

"Right this way." She smiles pointing me to the direction.

I smile. "Thank you!" I say with a smile.

I go sit down. "Heyy Father, you wanted to come see me especially this time?" I say with a smile.

He smiles. " Yeah, I've missed you y/n, so so much. Sorry I was a heck of a busy guy for a week."

I smile. " There's no need to be sorry, at least your deppheads always post updates on what you have been doing, so I know what you been up to." I grinned.

He smiles. " Yeah, it's hard to do the work in peace because everyone notices me so easily."

I smile. "Yeah, but overall I want to hear from your story, because it's more interesting." I say with a dreaming face.

He chuckles. "Aright, its not a long one. But I hope you won't be bored by it." He says.

I smile. "No, I wouldn't be bored. In fact you never boring, I would constantly hear your stories because it's makes me happy to hear what you been up to ext." I say.

He smiles. "Aright, get ready because there might be some humour in it." He smiles again.

When father tells me the story of what his been working on,  it made me happy and also I laughed at some funny stuff he said. The story kept going for 45 minutes but it was a good time of my life, that made my evening.

"Oh wowww, that was one heck of a crazy day." I laughed.

He grinned. "I know right? I love having fun in sets, especially when you can make others laugh. To give something to remember." He smiles.