RIP Shane MacGowan 🫶🏻🫂

Today, today was the day. The day of a funeral of Shane MacGowan a legend a mysterious creature and yet an amazing Irish musician, An amazingly poet that creates lots of good poems.

Uncle Shane and God Father Johnny were good friends for over 30 years. Now that's a long lasting friendship you can ever ask for.

Myself & God Father flew on a private plane together with the team last night to get this to this place as the place for the funeral is taking place in Ireland.

As we all the team got ready to dress up for the funeral. I magically decided to pop up to god father room to see how his doing.

"Hey god father! I thought about getting myself in here. As I just wanted to say how you getting on?" I say to him.

As god father was just getting to wrap everything up and finishing for his good looks. "Heyy heyy sweetheart, thanks for checking in, I'm doing good. Just finished dressing up." He says as he looks himself in the mirror.

He says. " How do I look?"

As Y/n seeing him dress up very beautifully and elegant. "You look the best man in the funeral my dear!" I say happy to him to make his smile go up.

My god father smiles. "I knew I can crack a smile on your face my dear!" I say to him.

"Ohh come here dear." My god father says as he gestures me to come to his side to hug him.

I managed to give him a heartwarming hug. "Thank you Y/n, Thank you my sweet gorgeous gurl." He says to me. As he pulls from the hug. Carefully placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smile to him. " There no need to thank me all I did is much as possible to make you feel less sad today. Besides I know how it crazy it might sound to loose a closest friend, a family friend as you both were good closest brothers." I say to him.

As god father was left speechless but all could say is. " Yeah, your right my dear." I gave him a quick kiss on his cheecks.

As we both kept muttering and chatting we both heard a yell from downstairs. "Johnny! Y/n!! You guys ready to go?" Sounded like malcom was yelling.

"Oop? I think that's our carriage that's waiting for us." My god father says.

"Yeah I guess so? I guess we should leave." I say to him.

As I was planning to walk down the stairs I nearly slipped as I was wearing small black high heels but they were button sized square ones.

"Do you need a hand?" My god father says.

I look up to him as I didn't realise that I decided to sat down because I was in a paralysed moment for a good 1 minute.

"Yeah? Sorry... I just didn't watch my step closely enough." I say to him.

"It's aright dear, at least your not hurt. Aren't you?" He says.

"No, I'm fine don't worry." I say to him. As he gestures me to sit inside of the back of the SUV Van. As he closes the door he opens another one to get in.

"I think that's everyone." Uncle Sean says.

"Right, Malcom lead the way." Uncle Sean finishes.

I just giggle at my uncle who said it. As both malcom and Sean were in the driving and passenger at the front of the SUV.

My god father saw me giggling so he was just smiling at it that made me smile even more.

The Journey from our hotel to funeral took about a good half an hour to drive but having the residents who live here was a bit of difficult to drive because the streets were blocked off and the parade was on. Having us to drive through the parade.