Rehearsals & Performance

Today was the day! Not any like the other days. Today and Tommorow these days are the most craziest days of my life.

The Hollywood Vampires were on tour striking down Europe with lightning speed.

Today we were performing in London 02 Arena Venue that was located in Greenwich. It was the most biggest venue I ever seen with most 20k seats there in total.

As the band was getting ready to choose their outfit of the day. I was going to choose my favourite outfit to match the vampires theme which was entire black outfit with a scarf and chains. My guitar was a black Gibson Guitar similar to Uncle Tommy but his one was red.

Either way we both were matching. As I was getting ready doing my makeup with was a bit of foundation and and not a lot of concealer but added a beautiful vampire makeup. As I had a lot of free time left I had a different guitar ready with me to play in case I'm bored so it can make me ready for the show.

As I just started playing my guitar, I heard a knock in my door.

"Come in!" I said.

It was my dear favourite Father Johnny appeared.

"Heyy sweetheart." He says smiling.

"I hope you don't mind I can crash into yours room, do you?" He continued while smiling.

I just smiled back at him. "Yeah, I don't mind, you can crash in any time, if I have to cover you I would." I say giggling.

He just giggled back at me. "Ahh you wouldn't have to do that, my dear." He says as he fixes my strands of hair.

"You look very beautiful, father John." I say to him smiling.

He smiles. "Aww, thank you, you look like an amazing young one too but better than all of us." He says smirking.

I just smirk back. "But your way more than me, cmon..." I say.

He giggles. "Anyways, are you exited for the big show?" He asks me.

I reply. "Yeah, just nervous and anxious a bit." I say in a sad smile.

He sees the expression I make.

"Awh, come here love." He says as he stretches his arms for me.

I gladly lean in and cuddle him.

"Everything be aright, I believe in you everyone believes in you. I'm sure you get through." He says with a smile.

I smile while kept hugging him. "Thanks so much! But I don't know.." I say.

"Trust me I know you, y/n, you did so great the past few tours and you definitely smash this one." He says confidently with a smile.

"Okay." I say to him while looking at his beautiful eyes.

"Did you know that you look very handsome, father." I say to him.

He smirks. "Thamks, sweetheart. You look like a goddess yourself." He smiles.

As we heard a knock Uncle T Decides to join In. "Awhhh Hey Captain and miss Vampires." He laughs.

"You guys are ready for da show?" He questions both of us.

As we both smiled. "Heck yeah, man." My father John says.

Tommy smiles. "That's great! I see you all backstage!" He says as he leaves to check on the others.

I just smile. "I think that's our cue to go."

He smiled. "I think it is, my darling. Should get going." He says as he hugs me.

I hug him back.

As we walk together towards backstage. John makes a quick stop to his dressing room to do and check something.

I leave him be and head to behind where everyone is.

"Hey Glen, you ready to kick some booty in the drums." I giggled saying that to my uncle.

"Heck, yess I'm ready y/n." He says as he winks to get ready to do start first.

Chris and Buck get ready to go in first as Alice, Joe and Tommy go in right after them.

Me and John are the last to appear on stage.

As the song was playing me and John went to play the guitar together following my and his steps while walking around.

As couple songs were sang. It was mine and father John turn to sing together. It was da best favourite part of the concert for me.

The Heroes played and that's when everything turned magical.

In some chorus I sang with Tommy while playing the guitar, in some I sang with Johnny.

Then it came Boba O'l Riley originally by The Who covered by Uncle Alice Coop.

Me and John had the best time we just made fun of each other with guitars and sang together sharing same microphone giggling and laughing while performing made my night.

As couple songs are finished in the end it was time to throw guitar picks at everyone to collect.

So I went backstage and grabbed some. "Heyy gurl, you looking for guitar picks?" Father Johnny appeared.

I just smiled. "Yeah, I am." I giggled.

He smiled. "Well, here is some of my I can give you and then imma find your pack somewhere." He says as he searches.

I just smile. Looking for my own. "Well I found it." I said happily.

"Cmon let's go back we don't want people to keep waiting." I say smiling.

John smiles. "Right, let's go." As we both head to front and start throwing guitar picks at everyone.

Some we thrown like couple at same time. Some managed to catch.

As we all finished handing them we all said our goodbyes, thanked everyone for coming and left to backstage.

"That, was amazing my sweetheart." John says to me.

I smiled. "Yeah, so are you! Glad we both enjoyed."

"Yeah, well time to pick up everything and head to after party." He said smiling.

I smiled. "After Party? I thought we doing it next day." I smiled confusingly.

He smirked. "Well, it is that next day today."

I just was left with speechless.

"Well, we do get couple days off to get to the location and some time to celebrate." He continued.

I just smiled. "Right! I guess I'm just a one forgetful owl."

He grinned. "Right, I guess I see you at the party, my dear one." As he kissed me goodbye.

I just smiled. "I see you there, I will send you a text message actually." As I wink at him while he walks away.

"Ohh? I can't wait!!" He nearly screams from the hall way.

I just giggle.

As I go to my dressing room to get everything packed and head to tour bus to get everything ready.

________________________________________________

Words: 1,110
Date: 25/04/24