The Tour Buses

It was 2023, Hollywood Vampires going on Europe Tour once again since 2018.
I was in this amazing tour bus. It had amazing view from up here on the second floor.

[Pretend using your imagination of the front view of the 2nd floor of window seat bus.]

I sat down at front of the view later joined by my me Father Johnny. "Sooo, how are you enjoying this trip?" He says with a smile.

I smile back. "Honestly, it's fun. I never been on tour buses before." I say.

He smiles. "I'm glad I took out with me for a bit to hangout." He says.

"Yeah? Uhmm especially when playing some nice music that relates to certain a mood while on tour bus. Like especially on this view." I say smiling.

He smiles back. "Well it's a great thing, I bought this with me." He says as he pulls out his guitar to play. He gives the other one to me, to play.

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

I start playing random chords that I remember. Thinking of what to play. I decided to play isolation from father and uncle Jeff song album 18. I knew the chords of how to play. But I was really terrible of the pacing.

I started to play the intro for a bit. Kept practicing and practicing until moving into a different main area of the song. My father can see that I've been trying to play, he listens to me play.

I decided to take a break from playing it. "You should of kept going." He said.

I smile. "I know, but it's just my thoughts got interrupted."

He replied. "Well, at least what you did there, was real effort you tried and I'm proud of you." He smiles.

"However, you should keep practicing the songs that we are going to play together on stage." He continued.

I smiled. " Like Heroes? And People Who died? Do you mean those ones?" I ask him.

He smiles. "Yeah, we could possibly do those unless you want to play other songs, you like?" He says.

I think for a single moment. "Well, I would definitely play at least 3 songs with you on every tour. That's all you ever get from me, Mr Depp." I giggle.

He giggles. "Aright then that's sorted, I let Alice and entire vampires know you and I  playing together." He smiles as he hits me playfully on my nose.

I just smile. As I give him a hug.

"Honestly, I am glad to tour around with you for the rest of the tour." I say to him.

As he hugs back.

He raises his brow with a smile. "Really? I didn't think you would stay here for long with me." He says.

I smile. "Well yeah, but, you and the rest of vampires are my home. So I don't think i ever leave."

"I honestly like it here." I continued with a smile.

My father smiles. "I guess you were fit for this one hell of a vampire culture." He laughs.

As I laughed too. "Yeah, I guess I am."

I pull away from the hug, and start choosing a song to practise.

"Well, so what three songs, do you want to play with me on stage?" He asks.

As i think about it. "Well, I think, You cant put your arm around memory." I said as i take a pause.

As I think for the next two. "Hereos is the second I would play." I gave him a list.