Painting 🎨 🖌

In a different part of the home, God Father Johnny had a section of his home as a workshop. There, he had the artsy things that he could do, such as painting, writing, arts, and crafts. It was literally anything that he could get inspired. His room smelt like old wood, but quite an authentic smell of wood. He had lights that were crystal clear like the stars from outer space. The wallpaper had bricks on it as if it were actually bricks stuck there. His workshop smelt more of his vibe like quite a calming, relaxing side. Mixed with vintage theme more likely.

I finished practicing my guitar so that I can be prepared to record myself playing and posting on my own YouTube Channel hoping some people would like my covers.

I noticed that the house was peaceful. I was missing something. And I truly missed my god father. So, in that matter, I tried to search for him.  Looking somewhere where he can be.

When I was searching for him, im pretty sure my god father heard footstep of mine. Until I heard a shouting from the other room saying "I'm Here!!" I knew who the voice belong so I followed it.

To my surprise I entered that authentic vintage styled workshop.

My god father turns around. "Heyy Y/n? How's the practice going for you?" He asks with a smile.

I turn to face him. "Yeah, I mean, it's going well in a way. Thanks for asking!" I reply back to him.

My god father smiles. As he works on his painting.

"What you painting there?" I ask him.

He says. " Well, its a new art collection of mine, I'm painting like a portrait of myself back in 2015 or 2016 it was during the dior shooting."

I smile. " ahh I see! I'm sure everyone would love it, your so talented father!" I say with a smile.

He smiles back. "Thanks darling, I'm sure you can do better art than me." He giggles.

I smile. " Nah, I can bet that your better than me." I say as I give him pats on the back.

I tend to find a couch nearby and decided to sit on it.

I start. " You know your workshop it's just so aesthetic it reminds me of you." I say.

He stares at me. "Really? Never though you would say that." He says with a smile.

I stare at him painting. " Well I did, and you can't deny it!" I giggle.

My god father just continues with the painting. "You know, Gina did help a bit with decorations so it's something I wanted and she just added some little touch to bring it to life." He says with a smile.

I smile back. "Yeah she did a great job at that."

My god father finishes painting and decides to clean the work space a bit. Once he finishes he sits next to me on the couch.

I smile when he sits next to me and he smiles back. "Do you have a vinyl record in here I can play?" I ask him.

He looks at me with a smile. "Yeah it's definitely somewhere over there." He points out to the vinyl player.

"Thanks for pointing it out." I get up and choose some different album to play. Luckily he had Frank sinatra ones so I chose to play that.

I place the vinyl on the player to put it on. The first song started playing was "Fly me to the Moon"

As it was playing I decided to sat back down on the couch. When father was rolling his cigar into place. "I think having this music and this place kinda suits it, don't you think?" I say.