Comfort & Pain

Comfort & Pain

Today, was the not right so day for me, yes it kinda happened unexpectedly, and yes it was suppose to be sunny and rainy weather this week.

I cried myself to bed to have relized that I wasn't feeling so good and just unwell, having mood swings being in kicked in constantly feeling rough and moody.

I have checked my period tracker just to see that today was the day.

It was 9am in the morning and weather was cloudy that it just puts me to sleep.

I had my laptop and my sweet cat named luna who was like a sister to me. She sleeps with me when she noticed I wasn't feeling aright she meows at me asking to welcome her inside the bed so she can cuddle me. So I did.

Before I did that I had to take care of myself first as I do so afterwards I get into my bed and sleep with luna.

As the time passes I hear my phone ringing. I check up who was calling. So I just puck up without looking.

Y/n: Hello?

Johnny: Hey, Sweetheart I tried to rang your door bell couple times, but it seemed you weren't there, so I decided to rang you to make sure your ok?

Y/n: Yeah? Sorry I was just sleeping in my bed, uhmm... are you outside right now?

Johnny: Yeah, been standing here nearly 1 hour...

Y/n: Well Shit, let me get the door open for you, hold on.

As I did so I ended the phone call. I had to carefully move as luna was still sleeping on my bed.

I grabbed some blankets to cover myself as for some reason I feel cold but the house was warm as it had heater on.

I check through the door hole, it was JD.

I open the door.

"Hey father John...." I say roughly.

I tried to give weak smile. "Uhmm come in. Im, sorry to keep you waiting."

He smiles. "Sure, but uhm y/n are you sure your okay? You don't look fine?" He says with of a worry..

I smile. "Yeah, today I woke up feeling shitty I'm sorry. Today kinda surprised me as it woke me up like lightening flash." I say smiling.

He smiles frankly. "Well, maybe I can make something fir you, I can take care of you if your sick? Besides I only came to see you and ask if you wanted to hangout for weekends but since your unwell. I decided to why not spend time with you here?" He says cutely.

I smile blushing. "Thanks, father John. I really didn't know you would stay here for me, I had no other plans either but since your here I'm happy to spend time."

He smiles. "Okay, since your on your thing, shall I grab something you like from the store?"

I smile. "Yeah, you can surprise me, because I don't know what I want exactly."

He smiles. "Okay, great."

I just smile getting water from the tap. "How do you came here didn't Sean or Mark was with you?"

"Well, disguises I guess?" He puts on as he looks like a different man.

I start burst laughing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh."
As I giggled until he giggled aswell.

"Phew, sorry." I say.

"Don't worry it's okay sweetness." He giggles.

"They work all the time." He continued.

"Well, that's great. I guess." I say.

"Aright doll, I get something for you, just lay somewhere in the cozy area I be back." He says as he gives me a kiss on cheecks.

"Love you father john!" I say to him.

"I love you too sweetheart y/n." He says as he leaves.

I think to myself what on earth just happened. I go back to my bed resting as I saw cute luna sleeping so join to sleep with her.

I think to my head, god this must be a weird dream to wake up to.

I doze off again. Sleeping as 1hr snd 30 min passes turns out to be nearly 12pm I hear a door ringing.

I get up quickly rushing as my heart beats fast.

I see fatger John standing. I open door. "God this time I opened on time." I smile breathless.

He smiled. "It's okay, did you have a nightmare darling?" He asks me.

"No no I just, I rushed to open door if it was you." I smiled.

"Awh, come here sweetheart." He gives me a hug.

I hug him back.

"I think I might go back to bed, I'm sorry I feel very drown out of energy." I say in a pale face.

He tries to smile. "Well, shall we watch something together? Maybe a movie?" He asks.

I smile. "Sure, but I be warning you I will fall asleep again."

He smiles. "Don't worry I do that too sometimes." He giggles.

As I bring my bed cover and pillow to get the coach like a bed.

"If you want you can sleep, I wouldn't mind." I say smiling.

As we set up everything. Put a movie on anything off netflix and some food snacks to keep me alive.

Nearly 45min into the movie I fall asleep peach black was all on my head and no noise.

As fatger John sees me sleeping peacefully he turns off netflix but turns on YouTube and plays some calming lofi sleeping music so it's calming and relaxing.

He goes on hus phone to check something and texts couple friends responding back to text messages.

He sees my cat walking around and then she climbs onto me and decides to sleep next to me while moewing.

"Oh heyy little princess." My fatger John says.

As he pats my sister luna she really liked him whenever he kept visiting me. "Your sweet one aren't you." He says. As luna just responds

As luna settles herself and sleeps in between me and father John.

As he grabs some bed covers to cover my cat to sleep.

"Sleep well my two princesses." He says as he pet's luna and kisses her forehead. Then kisses my head. As he texts few messages again.

Obviously he was bored snd didn't know what to do he knew I had a studio room/office Where all the stuff I do. So that's where he goes.

He explores and tries to sign in to some.

He tries to sign into one of the apple macs since there was windows and macs 

He successfully logins to his account and tries to find some emails about something, he then tries to check what else he could do.

He noticed I had couple guitars. But he didn't wanna make so much noise to waking me up after.

So he opened one of his Google Docks and his own ideas of writing a song by himself keeping it rock theme.

So he decides to write a song about someone, but who that someone can be is mystery.

As he finishes he signs out. And comes back to join me on couch and tries to nap a bit side by side.

Just like that, all three of us were sleeping.

_______________________________________________

Date: 27/04/24
Words: 1,211