Dior Ad Invitation

Lately and recently, God Father (Johnny Depp) had received an invitation letter to his signature brand called 𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗿.

He saw the letter that fell on the floor from the letter box as the post mail delivered it safely. It said said a private confidential letter to John Christopher Depp ll.

"Hey Darling? I received something from  the mail. Do you want to come and see?" My godfather says happy.

"Sure, Father, what does it say?" As I began to bring an electric guitar similar to Uncle Tommys (Tommy Henriksen), one play couple notes.

"Well, I'm opening right now. must be a big letter poster or something. Let see what they would say." My godfather says.

As I was finishing the last song music final notes of playing, I left the guitar to lay on the coach so that I could come back later to play.

I saw him walking back to his office.

I follow him to his office.

"So, what's in the mail?" I said to him.

He looks through the large envelope as he reads something very important. "It's a letter to an Dior Ad, I believe." He says to me.

He continues. " I got invited to do another ad photoshoot this year in la." My godfather says.

"Well, that's great news! I mean, the last time you had a dior ad filming back in 2016 or 2017, I can't remember clearly." I say to him.

"2018 It was." He says.

I look up to the envelope. "May I read it?" I ask him.

He looks at me, expecting another answer.

"Please." I say at the end.

He looks at me and says. "Sure you can, my dear." As he holds the envelope letter for me to take.

"I better call and arrange the meeting with the brand and also call Stephan to handle this as well." He says as he gets up.

"One sec Y/n," He says to me as he leaves his office to make a phone call.

I look at the envelope, reading the letter that was inside the envelope. It is talking about how her God Father JD is invited to a filming and the procedures he has to go through. It also talks about how dior always supported him through the trial and the future of his life. That they always be like a team.

Y/n saw that JD got finished talking to his friend manager, who's a ceo at [in2_film] and godfather, who's the director in his film company.

Y/n looks outside the office to spot him talking over the phone. " Yeah, no worries, man. Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to hearing it again. Thanks, bye." I hear him finish talking.

As she sees her God Father walking into the office to sit down next to her. "Looks like we're flying to LA Tommorow Morning." He says.

"Really?" I say. "That's amazing! So? Everything is under the plan, then. Right?" I began to say.

My god father looks at me. "Yeah y/n, everything is going smoothly. " He says as he holds my hands. "I need you to do me a favour y/n." He finishes. "Yesss? What is it, dear?" I say to him.

"Could you pick some rock theme outfits for you and I together to wear? For the photoshoot, of course." He says.

"Yeah! Sure! I mean, why dont we go through it together it be much easier to get things done?" I question him.

"Surprise me, dear." He says with a wink, and he leaves his office to head to his downstairs to play his guitars.

I smiled when he gave me the wink. But he left me very puzzled.