Chapter 1 : The Presentation

~~~~~~Leo's POV~~~~~~
Monday

~~~~Morning~~~~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock on my phone..."Ugh this alarm is so annoying, I need to change it eventually" I turn the alarm off and get up and walk toward the bathroom to shower. I undress and then go to turn the shower head on waiting for the water to heat up as I sit on the toilet "Hmm I wonder what April doing? I could always call her...no, I can't I have work in like an hour and I still have to get ready hm? Oh the showers ready, time to get clean"

I stand up and get in the shower letting the hot water hit my naked body and God, it feels so calming and relaxing. I push the nozzle of my liquid soap on my washcloth caressing my body with it. An aroma of vanilla cashmere filled the bathroom "Ahh my favorite sent" I start to think about what I saw last night when I was at the club that guy was so...my God hot doesn't even describe it he had this great figure, big pecs I could just grab, and his body was so sexy.

As I start to think more and more about the guy, I realized that I gotten horny...very horny I looked down at my dickosaurus that was throbbing ever so violently. I hear thoughts like it was coming from the length itself (touch me) (rub me) (edge me) it said. I grabbed it obeying its words and slowly started to stroke up and down. I start to moan, thinking of that guy and the things I wanted him to do to me [RING RING] "Damn it how long have I been up in here" I stopped immediately I would continue until I ejaculate but I like edging better than to just finish the job immediately gotta tease it first~.... "wait that alarm...SHIT I HAVE LIKE TWENTY MINUTES BEFORE ILL BE LATE!"

I rush to get ready then dash out the door and hurriedly get in my car and drive on to work. "Hopefully I get there before they start the presentation without me." I'm like 10 minutes from work and I get a call from...you guessed it April. "Leo where the fuck are you, are you!" She screamed from the phone.

"Ahh I'm sorry I just uhh overslept hehe"

"wait were you up all night thinking of that guy at the club?"

"Whatttt of course not heh heh besides we went there for you"

"Didn't seem like that last night you were all over him like he's this god-"

"Conversation change umm what's the presentation about again?"

"..."

"April?"

" I wish I didntn listen to you and got wasted last night so then you could do the work"

"Heh you making it seem like I didn't help at all"

"YEAH BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T JAMES HAD TO HELP ME!"

"Your boyfriend James?"

"YESS UGH ok look the presentation is about Innovative solutions for workplace collaboration YOUR the one presenting it come up with something quickly okay, (sigh) please Leo if we do this well we will get a raise and if we get a raise thennn"

"We will get paid more. I know what a raise is April"

"I'm counting on you Leo...see you at work" [hangs up].

(sigh) "ok its called Innovative Solutions for Workplace Collaboration..I got this it'll be simple and if I need more information on things I'll just ask April to carry on for me it'll be fineee" I keep driving until I arrive at work. Once I finally get to the...hmm well It's a vibrant and dynamic workplace, far from the typical large, rectangular setting. The atmosphere is a perfect blend of fun and professionalism, creating an environment where you're likely to step in with a smile rather than any signs of displeasure—unless, of course, it happens to be one of those days when you're not quite in the mood for work. Well I mean that's what April says about this place anyways I look at my phone to see that's it's "Oh shit I have 5 more minutes!" I rush into the building and rush into the room where the presentation is going to be held.

"Ok ok I'm here" I say smiling as I walk into the room standing beside April while she's beside the Whiteboard having the presentation slide up. "Took you long enough" April says still smiling. "Ok now lets get on with this presentation y'all had a week to do" our boss said sounding tired. There was 11 people in the room sitting in a U shaped table 5 people on each side and the boss was in the middle. "Ah umm yes sir" I replied back to him.

I start the presentation off, doing what April told me to do earlier.
"Good Morning, everyone! I'm Leo, and this is April. Today, we're excited to share our project on Innovative Solutions for Workplace Collaboration...that April [I nudge towards her] will tell us more about" I smile towards the audience as she side-eyes me and carries on with the presentation.

"So for our first slide is about project overview [she clicks to the first slide] Our project focuses on improving collaboration in the workplace, recognizing the diverse needs and preferences of our team members in our field meaning you all [she gestures to the audience] and our next slide will be done by Leo [she nudges back to me]

"Y-yeah hehe ok then on to the next slide [I click the screen moving it on to the next slide] This slide is about the importance of Collaboration," I glance at the screen. "Effective collaboration is crucial for for productivity and fostering a positive work environment. It enhances creativity, communication, and overall team success.
April the next slide please."

We carried on with the presentation it went well with both me and April taking turns (my idea obviously) everytime April talked, I thought up of something that could make sense with the topic and not sound like I just improvised it. Honestly the presentation went pretty well and everything went smoothly and after some time we were finally finished.

"That was the end of our presentation. Thank you for your attention! We're now open to any questions or feedback you may have."April said ending us off.

This guy stands up and talks to us "Umm I have one question"

"Oh sure, what is it?" April said feeling accomplished that we got finished on a good note.

"So umm can you just repeat everything you just said."

"Excuse me?" April replies back continuing to force a smile on her face.

"I stopped listening when you said good Morning." the whole room busts in laughter April looking with a blank face I see her eyes start to water up and stomps out of the room I follow after her until she stops in a hallway.
"Hey hey April its okay I mean yeah they didn't care about it but we did good I bet the boss liked it".

"Its just I thought that this was my best work."

"Your welcome for that." she stares at me for a minute and then looks back at the ground.

"Whattttt did I say something wrong if I did I'm SOooO sorry" She chuckled at what I said.

"You know what I'm hungry let's get something to eat Leo"

"Ok sure and better yet you chose, I'll pay"

"You was paying regardless" she says as she gets up laughing and I do the same

"Hehe...were getting in my car aren't we?"

"You know it Leo"

"Okay let's go"