Chapter 4: They let him in

~~~~MidNight~~~~

I walk into the hospital The lobby was dimly lit, with the fluorescent lights casting a slight glow on the white walls. The air was still, interrupted only by the soft hum of machinery and the distant beep of monitors...and people screaming and...should I take that guy and just leave this place? Doesn't seem that safe, I walk over to the reception and "kindly" ask the lady for...damnit I don't know his name hmmm I have an idea.

"Hi umm I'm here to see the patient who was trapped in a house fire earlier today."

"Oh your here to see Leo Jackson?"

"Yeahh umm I'm a friend of his." (hm Leo Jackson that name sounds familiar)

"Ok well he's awake now anddd [she looks something up on her computer] he's in room 69."

"Sixtynine heh."
'Excuse me?"

"Huh?! Nothing umm thanks ma'am." [I quickly walk off realizing I said that out loud]

I walk into the hallway taking a dozen elavators (either that or Im lost) and then eventually I find room 69.

~~~~Leo's POV~~~~

I slowly awake in a hospital bed wondering what happened for me to be here. I look at the television on the other side of the room and I see that the new channel is on I get up immediately. "IS THAT MY HOUSE BURNT TO A CRISP!!! Oh wait never mind I'm the reason for that I think." As I'm sitting there thinking about what happened the door opens and a guy walks in...WAITTTTT WAITTTTTT!!!

"Oh so you are awake." the guy said

"Do I know you?"

"Well heh I am the guy who saved your life."

"I mean I know that it's just you look familiar I couldn't get a good look of you before."

"Yeah because you were staring at my muscles earlier." he winks at me.

"Shut up [I look away blushing]."

"So um oh yeah [he gos in his pocket and pulls something out] umm is this your phone?

"oh yeah it is how did you get it?"

"Oh umm here's the thing I have no idea actually hehe (he sits my phone down on the table beside me) well I'm gonna go hehe."

"W-wait." I say to him stopping him in his tracks.

"What?"

"Umm you wanna watch television with me I'm sorry I'm just kinda lonely."

"Hm sure I guess and besides I have something to ask you anyways."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Did you go to Green Bay high school?."

"Oh yeah wait...Nate?"

"Leo you remember me?!"

"Yes I-I thought Id never see you again!"