Chapter 6: My Room/The Outing

~~~~Leo's POV~~~~

I walk into the room and it looks really good, I love how clean it looks and the interior is nice. I would go and sit my bags down but since my house is burnt I don't have anything. I go to sit on the bed and go on my phone then minutes later Nate walks up to my door.

"Hey I have some clothes up in the closet."

"Okay wait why do you just have clothes in your guest room?"

"Don't ask questions" He says as he leaves the room closing the door behind him.

(Sigh) I fall back on the bed and call April.

"Hey Leo."

"Hey April I finally got to Nate's house and I have to be honest it's really nice."

"He don't got you sleeping in his room with him right." She says demanding for an answer.

"No no of course not he got me in a guest room anyways that's not why I wanted to call you umm we have a problem."

"HE DID SOMETHING TO YOU?!"

"N-no April my birthday clothes."

"Ohh no their with me I know how you are, losing everything I had to make sure their safe so I took them the moment I left your car I'm surprised you didn't notice."

"Oh thank god I thought I did something to them I got scared."

"I spent like 100 something dollars on that outfit you really think I'll let you hold on to it."

I laughed "good point."

"Besides your birthday has to be perfect Leo-hm?...oh shoot I have to call you later see ya."

"Oh wait April." The phone hangs up.(I wonder what she's so busy with these days and what did she mean by my birthday has to be perfect I wonder) (yawn) ( I think I deserve a good nap. I close my eyes and slowly go to sleep)

~~~~Nate's POV~~~~

Once Leo went upstairs I went into the restroom and pulled down my pants my still hard cock flung out throbbing harshly. (Fuck, no one had ever turned me on this much before...what are you doing to me Leo.) I go in the cabinet and grab some lube and my flesh light then I sit on the toilet. I pour some Lube on my dickosaurus then I rub it all on my length with my hand, after that I push my dickosaurus in the flesh light letting it slowly insert its way in letting a wave of pleasure possess me. I grab the light with both hands and start to jerk myself off I begin to imagine and think about Leo and what would've happened if I didn't stop him when we were in the car. The way how his soft delicate hands would've wrapped around my dick the way how he would be jerking me off using his spit as the lube and the sounds of my moan would fill up the car.

Then when I'd tell him I'm close he'd put his mouth on it and I'd start to throat fuck him, letting my dick pound him then I'll cum deep in his throat and make him swallow it. I get close to cumming as I start to ram in the fleshlight and I close my eyes. The cum shoots into the light and then slowly floods out of it onto my base. I open my eyes looking at the mess I have made. (shit this is going to take awhile to clean)

~~~~Some Time Later~~~~

I get out of the bathroom after just talking a shower I walk towards Leo's room to ask and see if he's ready to game. I open his door and...oh he's sleeping I mean he did go through a lot yesterday he must be exhausted I'll let him sleep. I slowly close his door, I walk downstairs and then to the kitchen for one of my salad bowls, once I get one  I head on outside to the car, then I  drive  to the gym.

Once I get to the gym I start my workout. After 2 hours Mike walks up to me.

"Sup Nate."

"Hm? [I sit the weights back on their stand and sit up on the bench press] hey Mike what's up?"

"So umm are you free right now?"

"Yeah in about 4 more hours why?"

"Oh I umm kinda needed help with setting this equipment up."

"Don't you have like co workers that help with that?"

"I mean yeah I should but they're not here and I have no idea why can you please just help me it won't take too long I promise."

"Ugh fine where is it."

" [he puts his hand on my shoulder] thank you so much Nate you won't regret it I promise."

"Yeah, I hope not."

Mike walks me over to the boxes on the left side of the gym I couldn't really tell what it was until it was until we got finished.

"Mike what the fuck is this."

"Hm? Oh, it's the coffee maker."

"WHAT YOU SAID WE WERE BUILD EQUIPMENT FOR THE GYM."

"I never said what kind of equipment and besides now when you come in the morning and you are sleepy or anyone for that matter they can have a good sip of coffee to start their day."

(sigh) "could've just told me the truth."

"Well first I technically did none of the workers wanted to do this and if I asked you to help me build a coffee maker you would've said no and then I'd be all by myself."

"I mean... you're not wrong."

"Exactly now if you'll excuse me I'll be drinking me some coffee."

"But it's like [I look at my phone] about to be 12 pm."

"And? Coffee doesn't have a set time to drink it."

"It technically does since if you wait to—"

"OK, Nate shouldn't you be working out now?"

[I give him a glare then go back to working out]

After I finish I go to take another shower then I go home. once I get back I see Leo sitting on the couch watching television. (heh can't wait to beat his ass at this game.)