Bonus chapter: April's baby shower!!

~~~3 months later~~~
~~Afternoon~~

~Leo's POV~

As I walked towards the venue I was in awe of what has already been set up the present table had a blue and pink sheet in a great design and then there was another table beside it the food table which didn't have anything on it either. People are going to come soon and bring gifts and food for us to eat I'm just helping decorate it. The grass was well-cut and really brought everything together then the it was a beautiful day the sky was sunny and blue not one cloud in sight.

"Ok finally your here." April said breathing heavly.

"Yeah you said you needed help right."

"Yes now umm I asked for you and your boyfriend I don't see him around here anywhere."

"Oh yeah he's getting some stuff he'll be here in a little." (ahh boyfriend I'll never get tired of that word)

"Ok, then we'll come on I got something I wanna show you." I follow April to the front of the venue where she will have her huge speech.

"Can't believe you never told me you were pregnant and like for 4 months too!!"

"Hey I just wanted to keep it a surprise I wanted to tell you on your birthday but I couldn't [she laughs] I had to do more baby things with James so I asked if Nate wanted to help out by the way you never told me what happened after y'all left?" she says as she puts up more balloons.

"Aww I remember it like it was yesterday,my best day ever" April side-eyes me "WELL I MEAN NOT AS BEST AS MY BESTIES BABY SHOWER OF COURSE!!" she laughs again (phew saved myself)

"So he took me to the beach and it was a great experience I mean the night sky was great the sound of the waves was also great even though I couldnt hear them that much later on but that was neither here nor there hehe."

"Wait does that mean?"

"Yeah and it was the night he asked me to be his boyfriend..well I asked him." April lets go of the balloons they fly away and screams as she hugs me jumping.

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU EEEEEEE." she then stops and punches me in the shoulder.

"Ouch what was that for?"

"For not telling me sooner."

"I couldn't Nate told me not to tell anyone and if I didn't he'd give me a present~."

"Gee I wonder what the present was." April replies rolling her eyes.

"Oh a great time in the shower hey you know when they say you can use soap as lube?" she looks at me questioningly.

"Wha- the fuck no Leo WAIT YOU USED."

"Hey it both cleans you and makes you feel good." I laugh

"Tha's where we stop this conversation go and put these up please." she says holding up a box of decorations.

"Wait didn't you want me—."

"Nope I got it now go."

I walk away still laughing at what I said I was obviously lying but I guess she couldn't tell. Sometime later Nate wait no my ✨Boyfriend✨ came back and helped with the heavy lifting things and occasionally kissed me or grinded against me...one time I gave in and just let him dry hump me but then April screamed at one of the workers took us back to reality. (I guess some people do get Moody when they're pregnant) when we were finished setting it all up more people came and eventually, it was time for the baby shower. My ✨Boyfriend✨ and I went to our seats which they had our names on. April started to speak so me and my ✨Boyfriend✨ turned to look at her.