Chapter 5: Getting To Know The "Stranger"

~~~~Morning~~~~

I woke to the morning sunlight gently illuminating the room, combined with the sounds of the machines beeping it was pretty peaceful. A while later the door opened and a lady (probably In her early 30s) walked in with a tray of food. "Here's your breakfast Mr. Jackson." the lady said as she put the tray of food in front of me. "Oh thank you," I told her as she walked towards the door but then she took a pause. "Do you need anything else Mr. Jackson?" I thought to myself do I need anything else but then another thought crossed my mind. "Umm, when can I go?" "Oh you talking about getting discharged, that will be around whenever someone comes to get you." "oh alright thank you."

The nurse leaves the room and I look down at the breakfast that she has provided me. It was some eggs, and bacon with some toast on the side and a glass of orange juice. Typical breakfast but good no less, when I finished with my breakfast I got a call from April and I went to answer it.

"Hey, April."

"Hey Leo how are you feeling?"

"Good nothing hurts."

"Oh does that mean you're going to get discharged today?"

"Yeah, whenever Nate gets here did you call me just to check up on me?"

"Yeah and no hey you remember Keisha from work?"

"Yeah she haven't been in like 3 weeks why?"

"Well, I just found out that she's pregnant."

"WHAT BY WHO?"

"Samson wellstsan."

As we were talking the door opened and Nate walked in I ended the call with April, and I told her I'd just see her at work later tomorrow.

"What's up Leo."

"Oh hey Nate... what's that in your hand?"

"Oh this [he holds up the bag] I just brought you a change of clothes and stuff I know you getting tired of being in that gown."

He gives me the bag "ain't that the truth" I say as I give off a little chuckle. "Anyways I'll go and shower I'll be back in a bit."

"Alright I'll be around hey you got my number?"

"Hm? Oh no I don't." I give him my phone as I stand up.

"Alright let's see...555...657...9475 ok just text me when your ready to go," he says As he gives me my phone back.

"Ok I'll try to remember that."

"Hey if you forget you losing your ride."

"Hehe oh yeah I know" I said back to him as I leave to the bathroom.

~~~~Some Time Later~~~~

I get in Nate's car the interior was pretty it was a mixture of dark green and black the energy in the car was pretty chill...and arousing weirdly Nate got in the car his seat was back some and he got in he was wearing a fitted Red T-shirt/crop-top with some black jeans and he dyed his hair?