Chapter 15: LEO'S BIRTHDAY (Part 4)

"But do you really wanna do it on the beach though I thought you didn't want sand on you—." I interrupt him with a kiss the start to fondle his body.

~~~Nate's POV~~~

Surprised at what Leo was doing I then realized that I needed to step my game up as well. I put my hands on his ass and start to massage it gently which causes him to moan in my mouth. I suddenly feel one of his hands touch my dickosaurus and begin to move his hand up and down my long length then I break the kiss and start to and bite his neck.

"Do you feel it Leo ~? It's growwwing ~." I said while need deep in his neck.

"I love this part it's so small at first but then when I put my hand on it it just grows and gets so big~."

"And that's all for you cutie~."

"Oh, so it's my dick."

"Yeah, this is your dick it's all yours~."

Raising one hand to my mouth I coat two of my fingers with my saliva and then pull his shorts and underwear down with the other. I slowly slip my fingers into his hole.

"AHH" he yelped out

"You okay?"

"Yeah, it just hurts."

"It's going to be fine I'll make it feel good I promise."

I suck and bite his neck trying to distract him from the unpleasant feeling of me fingering him. Sometime later I could tell that it was starting to feel good he stopped massaging my shaft and began to moan.
"Feels good doesn't it?"

"Y-yes keep going ahhh~."

I start to move my fingers around his hole trying to find that one spot that will tip him over the edge. He grabbed on me trying not to fall I looked down from behind him and I could see that his legs were shaking (heh he's going to be shaking much more when I fuck him).

"AHHHH fuck~." There it is. "What did you just ahhh~."

Pulling him into a kiss again as I hit into his pleasure spot again and again with my fingers his dick twitches like crazy and the moment I touch it I feel his precum go onto my hand then He pulls away being nothing but just a heap of breaths and his legs look like they're going to give out.

"I-I gotta sit down." he grabs my hand pulls it out of his hole and begins to sit down.

"W-wait let me." I get down on the sand and lay down, my hard dick just sticking up.

"You want me to sit in it?"

"That or my face~ best seats on the beach." he walks towards me and puts his ass on my face I stick my tongue out and start to eat my dinner all you hear is just slurping and moaning.

"Fuck you eat that ass so good Nathan~."

I start to suck his hole like a pacifier which makes him go crazy and his legs begin to shake again.

"Ahhh Nate Ahhh."

I grab his dick and slip it into my mouth being able to glide through it thanks to the saliva from eating him out repeating a back-and-forth motion.