Chapter 14: LEO'S BIRTHDAY (Part 3)

~~~~Night~~~

"Still can believe you called me LJ."

"What I thought you liked that Nickname?"

"No, I never did" I laugh looking out the window "so where are we going anyways its been like 3 hours I think?"

"Somewhere special...well to me anyways."

"Oh alright."

"So what did you do today Birthday boy?"

"OH WELL first me and April went and got breakfast at my favorite dinner idown then we went to my job where I had a surprise birthday and after that we went to an escape room and yeah that's it."

"Woah she did all that for you hehe we might as well should just turn around mine isn't that great anyway." he looked towards the road and smiled but I could tell that he was forcing it.

"Hey" I put my hand on his shoulder "just because she did all of that doesn't mean yours isn't going to be great. you said you taking me somewhere special and that enough tells me that where you taking me is going to be the best part of my day," I say with a soft smile.

Nate looks at me surprised "Oh y-your serious?" he looks at me while eyeing the road every few seconds.

"Yes of course I am Nate." (if only you knew how much I care about you how I hate to see you a bad mood and how I'd go to the ends of the earth just to make you feel better)

"Heh Leo~" he looks back at the road fully trying to hide what seems like a blush

"Nathan are you blushing~?"

"WHAT COURSE NOT IM A ALPHA WE ALPHAS DONT BLUSH YOU YOU BETA MALE!!"

I look at him with a wtf face then start to bust out laughing he does aswell and the car is filled with positive energy of lightly talking about random shit and laughing then eventually we finally we to the special place Nate was referring to.

"Woah Nate this is the."

"Yeah I really like coming here at night the beach looks beautiful at this time doesn't it?"

"We live by the ocean?!?"

"I mean yeah it is like 3 hours away- you didn't know this?"

"No, you know know me Nathan barley travel like at all."

"This big ass ocean and you never noticed it like fr you never came this way before?!"

"Are we going to get out of the car and see the scenery or stay in and get sufacated by the air in here?" I say looking at him. He sighs then gets out of the car and start to walk towards the beach I get out aswell. He take his shoes off aswell as his pants revealing some shorts underneath.

"Yo before you come over here there's some shorts in the back seat you can put on and some slides too."

"Oh ok." I turn around and walk back to the car to change (good thing it's night time I don't have to worry about anyone looking) once I get the shorts on I put on the pair of slides as well. I walk back out on the beach and sit beside Nate who is lying on the sand.

(sigh) "when I'm here I can just let my mind go and wonder to wherever it wants to go like I can just chill you know?"

"Yeah I used to have something like this back back when my mom was still alive and we had a balcony I used to sit there and just vibe out to my music and stuff it was very peaceful at times."

"Yeah, today I just wanted to show you one thing I really like doing."

"What might that be?" I said curious.

"Lay down with me."

"But I don't wanna get all Sandy and stuff."

"Leo just come on."

"Ok fine." I lay down beside him and he pointed up to the night sky. "woah Nate this looks beautiful."

"I know right it just gives me a feeling I can't describe." Nate says as he
Looks out at the sky. (I can't keep this hidden no more I have to tell him)

"Yeah... hey I gotta tell you something."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Since we're here and stuff and just chilling out I feel more comfortable telling you this honestly and because of what happened this week Ima just go out and say it...I liked you back in high school like I had a huge crush on you but I never told you because I didn't want you to stop being friends with me or act weird around me and when you got a girlfriend I was devastated."

"Oh...wait you liked me too."

"Yeah I-" my eyes grew wide as I realized what Nate just said I looked at him. "What do you mean too?"

"I liked you too but I didn't think you liked me back so I tried to date this girl to get my mind off of you but I couldn't work so I did what I'm best at and just ignored the feelings and when I realized it was you who I saved I felt like those feelings I had surpressed come back to me like a arrow shooting into my heart."

"When I realized it was you I was so excited and happy that the moment you left I told April immediately she was happy too hehe." Nate stood up and held his hand out for me I took it and stood up with him.

"Do you still like me? Like those feeling you had back then are they still here with us now?"

"Yeah they are but I don't just like you anymore I love you I love the way how you speak your smile your personality your everything."

"I love you too even back when we were kids, when I always protected you from the bullies and then people who wanted to hurt you it made me realize that I love you and that I don't want anyone hurting you" I look at him with. Tear slowly forming in my eye he wipes it away with his finger then cups my chin an pulls me in for a kiss. Passion and love filled the night sky as we made love for the first time (technically) we pulled away after a while both breathing hard from the intense kiss.

"Hey Nathan?"

"Yeah Leo?"

"How about we do it...right here like I feel like Im ready now."

"You sure?"

"Im positive."