Chapter 9: Scavenger hunt

~~~~Aprils POV~~~~

"Ugh, where did Leo go?"

"Hey everyone!"

Y-yes April?" everyone said in unison.

(sigh) "help me find Leo the boss needs us."

Jared walks up to me omg I hate this guy"And what if we don't want to help? Huh APRIL?"

...I pick him up by the hair since he's a little dwarf. I look him straight in the eyes.

"Hey it's okay if you don't wanna help JARED I have other people who would like to instead hehe."

I tos him away he hits the conveyntly placed mattress on the wall. "Now do anyone else not wanna help?" I say smiling at everyone...no one says a word.

"Perfect now lets go everyone hehe."

~~~~Leo's POV~~~~

I take my ear off the door (I still wonder how the hell April keeps this job she acts like she's the b-) [BANG BANG] "LEOOO WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE" someone said outside the bathroom I couldn't tell who it was because I had the fan on."WHOS LEO IM MRS GERALD" I try to say in a femenie voice.

"Leo come on stop playing around I know it's you."

"W-wait I'm taking a piss"

"You don't piss at work me and you know that."

"April?"

"Yeah its me who did you think it was?!"

"...no one."

"Can you please come out no one is going to say anything to you besides its Nates fault if anything their going to look at him weird not you."

(but still I could've told him to stop but I didn't I just...gave in) "ummmm"

"We can get some ice cream on your break you know cookie and cream your favorite Orr I could buy you a blizzard."

(welp that did it) I opened the door looking ruffled up from panicking in the bathroom.

"Come here bookie," April says embracing me in a long and comfortable hug. "Now come on the boss needs us."

"OK, April."

We walked towards the boss's office and not everyone looked at me thank God. I only got a few stares but with April sending death stares back they went back to doing their work. We walk up to his office and sit down on the two chairs in front of his desk.

"Hello you two," The boss said professionally.

"Hello, boss." me and April replied back.

"Do y'all know the reason why I have you two in here with me today?"

"Uhh, no sir," I said back.

"It's about your presentation 2 days ago."

"I'm sorry if it wasn't the best we really tried," April said trying to sway the boss into feeling sympathetic for us.