Movie magic

*Jocelyn her heart beats faster every inch Josh is walking to his seat. He is getting quite close to her seat now. He sitting down on his seat in front of Jocelyn and stares at her necklace just before turning around to sit. Jocelyn noticed this and her heart is starting to race now*

Jocelyn (thinking): Oh my god, he is in front of me... He is actually sitting right here, in front of me... Why did he stare at me like that? What was he looking at?

*the movie starts with a breath taking scene. The screen starts off white, then it turns more focused with more things to see. When fully focused you can see someone, but... What are they doing? They are walking up to you and you're lying down on the ground. The last thing you see on the screen is the bottom of a snow shoe, after that, the whole screen went black. The movie continues and the people are watching attentively*

-Time skip to the end of the movie-

*The movie ends and many people let out a sigh of relief when the lights turn on*

Jocelyn: Wow... That was... So fucking good...

*Jocelyn talks under her breath and suddenly everyone starts clapping. The cast stands up and turns around. They take a few steps backward and make a bow. Almost the whole time Josh was staring at Jocelyn, who seemed to have noticed that. The cast then walks back to their seats to get their stuff, including Josh*

Josh: Hey... Jocelyn right? I heard you liked the movie? It was... So fucking good?

*Josh slightly giggles saying that*

Josh: There is an afterparty tomorrow... We are able to invite one or two people from this premiere and I wanted to know if you'd like to come? Your necklace really caught my eye by the way... 

*Jocelyn is frozen in place looking at Josh. Her heart is racing again while hearing Josh actively talk to her*

Jocelyn: I would love to go! If you are going to be there though... And this necklace, I got it from my mother... She passed when I was twenty four... seven years ago... Time flies don't you think?

Josh: Yeah, I'm gonna be there! And I'm sorry about your mother... Time does fly.

*They both pack their stuff and walk out of the cinema room while talking to each other. Jocelyn is still very nervous and didn't dare to ask for a hug*

Josh: So, I have this piece of paper for you! It has the address of the after party and the theme! I have to go now, but I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow!

*Josh smiles sweetly and hands Jocelyn a piece of paper. He looks at the necklace once again and then starts walking off saying goodbye* 

Jocelyn: See you tomorrow! 

*Jocelyn walks to her car and drives off to her home. She is still a little fuzzy from looking at a big screen in a dark room, but it's fine, nothing to worry about. Arriving home, she gets changed into some comfy clothes and removes her necklace, making sure it's lying down in its box secured*

Jocelyn: Okay so... I got an hour left before I have to leave for Lucy her house... 

*She sits down on the couch for a second looking at the piece of paper*

Jocelyn: No way I got invited by Josh... I mean, it happened but I am in straight up disbelief... 

*looking towards the necklace, she is thinking about what he said*

Jocelyn: My necklace... I know there are just two or three of these... Why would it look familiar to him? It's old...  It did catch his eye quite quickly. I know this one is from my mother and she had a best friend with the same one... Well a very old best friend then. As far as I know they split up in high school. 

*She sits there thinking for a quite a bit before noticing she has to get ready to go to Lucy. Grabbing her stuff she walks to the front door. Jocelyn makes her way to the car and drives off to Lucy her house. She arrives and rings the bell from the front door. Lucy opens the door, inviting her in and they sit down on the couch*

Jocelyn: You better be free tomorrow...

Lucy: No, why? I have my sister's tenth wedding anniversary!

Jocelyn: Girl are you kidding?! Josh invited me to an afterparty of the premiere! I wanted you to come, but alright... Your sister is more important to be honest... It's family.

Lucy: What?! He asked you? To go to an after party? You are so lucky! Are you gonna drink there? 

Jocelyn: Of course, it's a party! Probably everyone is going to drink there...

Lucy: Try not to drink too much... I don't think you want to get into the I like trees phase at a party with actors... 

Jocelyn: Oh don't worry about it, it's going to be fine... Anyway, I'm quite hungry! Should we order something?

Lucy: Oh yeah, I'm in for sushi, are you? 

Jocelyn: Let's order sushi!

*Lucy takes out her phone and orders some sushi. They wait for a while and it finally arrives. Jocelyn opens the door and grabs the box, while thanking the person giving it to her she closes the door and walks to the living room. After sitting down, she opens the box. They eat the sushi and chill for a bit while talking about the premiere. Jocelyn also shows the pictures she took with Josh and the cast*

Lucy: So... What time were you planning on going today? 

Jocelyn: In about a half hour... I have nothing to do in the afternoon tomorrow, so I'm able to sleep in.

Lucy: Alright, so do I see you in two days then?

Jocelyn: Yeah, tomorrow I'll probably just do nothing in the afternoon and then go to sleep right after the party... 

-time skip to a half hour later-

*Jocelyn gathers her stuff again*

Jocelyn: I have to go again... I will see you in two days! And I will probably text you tomorrow.

Lucy: Alright see ya then!

*Jocelyn makes her way to her car and drives home. Arriving home, she looks in her closet for a dress matching the outfit she wore to the premiere. She takes out a beautiful dark blue dress with a couple of light blue stripes on the bottom*

Jocelyn: This is perfect... I can't wait for tomorrow!

*She gets into bed and scrolls on her phone for twenty minutes before falling asleep*