The morning after

-the next morning-

*Josh wakes up and notices Jocelyn is still in his arms. He starts smiling and holding her a little closer. Jocelyn takes a deep breath and starts waking up slowly. Josh talks with a soft and still raspy voice*

Josh: Good morning, cutie... Have you slept well?

*Jocelyn sighs and yawns*

Jocelyn: Hmhm...

Josh: Awe, are you still tired? How cute... Do you have a headache? Should I get some water or are you okay?

Jocelyn: I'm good, thank you...

Josh: What do you want for breakfast? You puked last night, so we need to get you some food.

Jocelyn: I don't know, choose yourself.

*Josh chuckles about an idea that he thinks she will love*

Josh: I don't know... Let's just chill for now first then, okay? 

*Jocelyn nods and closes her eyes again, laying with her head on Josh his chest. Josh grabs his phone while holding Jocelyn with one hand. He orders some sushi and puts his phone down again*

Josh: Is this the right time to ask about yesterday?

Jocelyn: Yesterday? I don't know what specific moment you are referring to but ask away.

Josh: About the seven minutes in the closet.

Jocelyn: Hm...

Josh: Well... I love you and from what I've heard you also love me, right?

Jocelyn: Hmhm...

Josh: Can I be yours? Please?

*suddenly Jocelyn starts giggling and shifts, so she can look at Josh* 

Jocelyn: I love how you ask if you can be mine instead of me being yours... But could I say no? 

Josh: I don't think you can, but it's on you.

Jocelyn: I want to be yours... And I'd love for you to be mine.

*Josh moves forward and gives Jocelyn a kiss*

Josh: It's so weird to actually have you in my arms right now, knowing you have loved me for so long. Even more since we met and I never noticed... And I fell in love with you so quickly, I tried to deny it but after we separated, it really got to me. I love you...

Jocelyn: The weirdest thing is that just one small decision created all of this...

Josh: What decision?

Jocelyn: I really wanted to go to the movie premiere and my bestie wasn't available that day. So it was either go to the movie premiere alone, or go to the movie the day after with my bestie... I did not know the actors were coming to the premiere but I really wanted to be one of the first to see the movie!

Josh: So if you chose to go with your best friend, then we wouldn't have met? That's so weird...

Jocelyn: I think it's called the butterfly effect... 

Josh: Isn't a butterfly what kind of brought us together?

Jocelyn: I mean... You noticed my necklace, that's why you started talking to me, right?

Josh: Sort of, yeah... Then it's a double butterfly effect!

*they start giggling and suddenly the doorbell rings*

Josh: Huh? What could that be?

Jocelyn: I don't know...

Josh: I will check, you just stay put here. I will be right back.

*Josh heads downstairs towards the door and takes the sushi from the delivery guy. He heads back upstairs giggling*

Jocelyn: What's all that giggling about?

Josh: I got us breakfast in bed... I got us sushi! I know you love sushi!

Jocelyn: Oh my god, did you really order sushi?!

*while giggling Josh walks into the bedroom with a box full of sushi. He lays down next to Jocelyn and puts the box between them, opening it*

Josh: Enjoy breakfast, Jocelyn! 

Jocelyn: Thank you, you are so sweet! 

*they eat the sushi and put the box on the ground after they are done*

Josh: So, now you have eaten and yesterday you drank a whole bottle of water, did you need anything else?

Jocelyn: How about... I move in with you? I mean this might be very quick and I know we just started the relationship... But we spent six weeks together... I know six months have passed and-

Josh: Shh. Stop talking right there. Yes.

Jocelyn: Wait, actually?

Josh: Yes, we already spent six weeks together and I hated you not being with me anymore for that half year... It might take a couple of days or maybe weeks to get everything fixed but yes. I want you to come live with me.

Jocelyn: Can we get a dog?!

Josh: Let's wait until we actually live together before we make those decisions, okay?

Jocelyn: Alright...

*they start laughing*

Jocelyn: So, we are actually doing this?

Josh: We are... And honestly I don't think the moving in is too quick. We spend six weeks together after all. 

Jocelyn: Yeah, you're right. We should head downstairs to get that started! And I think I am going to invite Lucy, so we can surprise her with this news! I want you two to become friends because if you are with me, you get my bestie as an extra. Now that she is back from vacation.

Josh: Alright! Wasn't that the girl you smoked weed with? The one that was a fan of me?

Jocelyn: Yeah! She will love this news!