Pre bowling night

Josh: Uhmm... What about your favorite dish?

Jocelyn: Oeh okay! I think we have everything we need for that. 

*Jocelyn walks to the kitchen and starts preparing the dish. A bit later she comes in with two plates*

Jocelyn: I got some tagliatelle with a cream sauce, with peas, and ham cubes! It has been my favorite for so long!

Josh: Sounds very delicious! 

Jocelyn: I am so excited to have you try it! 

*she gives a plate to Josh and sits down on the couch*

Josh: Thank you!

*Josh takes a bite and immediately responds*

Josh: Oh my god, this is amazing! 

Jocelyn: I know right!

Josh: I could totally understand how this is your favorite food.

*after a bit, they finish eating and head upstairs to get ready*

Josh: Who is going to shower first?

Jocelyn: I want to shower first. So when you get into the shower after me, I can brush my hair in my room. When you get out, we can get ready together in the bathroom. Does that sound like a plan? 

Josh: Sure, you can go ahead and shower.

*Jocelyn grabs her robe and gets into the bathroom. When she is done, she puts on the robe and walks to Josh his room while brushing her hair*

Jocelyn: Josh, the shower is free. 

*Josh grabs a towel and walks towards the bathroom. After a bit, the shower turns off and Josh opens the bathroom door*

Josh: I'm done, you can come in!

*Jocelyn walks into the bathroom with a nice outfit for tonight while her hair is still slightly damp. She looks at Josh who is wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and laughs*

Jocelyn: This actually reminds me of the first morning here. Remember how I just showered and you came in here without a shirt on? That was so awkward... 

*she laughs for a bit and fakes a cough*

Jocelyn: I'm quite a bit used to it now though...

*faking another cough she starts laughing* 

Josh: Hey, this hasn't happened that much! 

*Jocelyn starts getting ready and laughs at Josh*

Jocelyn: I won't say anything about that... Just get your ass ready or we are going to be late.

*Josh sighs and walks up to the mirror standing beside Jocelyn*

Josh: What am I getting my ass ready for? Shouldn't I get my body dressed and my hair done? 

Jocelyn: What? What do you mea- 

*the realization of the joke hits*

Jocelyn: Damnit Josh! Sometimes I'm starting to think ur actually gay because of these jokes.

*Josh laughs and his face turns slightly red but he tries to hide it*

Josh: Well, I can tell you, I am definitely not gay. Not that it's wrong to be gay.

Jocelyn: Aren't you now? I have my doubts... But okay, I believe you.

Josh: Why would you think I am gay? Do I need to show you I am not or something?

*Jocelyn starts to laugh*

Jocelyn: I would love to see how you would try to show me that you aren't gay.

*Josh smirks and gets a little closer to Jocelyn. He grabs her by the waist and moves his face closer to her. Jocelyn gets a little bit flustered seeing how Josh is getting so close to her while he's holding her. She looks at his still slightly wet body and his messy hair. Josh pulls her a little closer as his smirk grows wider and suddenly he starts to laugh. He lets go of her and looks at her confused and flustered expression* 

Josh: You have to see your face right now, it's hilarious! Why are you getting so flustered?

Jocelyn: Well I don't know. Maybe a guy that is only wearing a damn towel, who is still wet from a shower, with wet messy hair, is pulling me towards him while he has his damn face close to mine. That's a normal reaction that everyone has with someone they think looks good.

Josh: Oh... So you like me?

*he smirks and waits for Jocelyn her reaction*

Jocelyn: I said you look good... I didn't say anything about liking you. Well, I like you as friends of course.

*the words leaving her mouth are slightly painful to say but she doesn't let him notice it at all*

Josh: Okay, okay, I will take that compliment. So, do you believe I am straight now?

Jocelyn: Well, maybe.

Josh: What? So I did that just to prove nothing?

Jocelyn: You could say that, yeah...

Josh: Oh, just wait for when we are bowling. 

*they finish getting ready in the bathroom and Josh looks at Jocelyn*

Jocelyn: Aren't you going to put on some clothes now? Instead of looking at me. I just have to gather my stuff and we can go. You on the other hand, still need to dress.

Josh: I- I was just looking at your hairstyle... It looks so complicated. 

*Josh goes up to his room and changes. Jocelyn in the meantime gathers all the stuff she wants to take with her*

Josh: Are you ready to go?

Jocelyn: Yeah! I got my stuff gathered.

Josh: Alright, let's go!