First morning at his place

*Jocelyn can't seem to sleep at all. She keeps rolling over and trying to get into a comfortable position. Finally, after a long time, she is able to fall asleep. But about three hours later she wakes up again. It's currently nine thirty in the morning, she just decides to start off the day because it would be useless to try and sleep again, knowing she won't be able to. She hops to the bathroom and turns on the shower. From her room, she grabs a comfortable but nice outfit and lays it down in the bathroom. She ties some plastic bags around her casts so they won't get wet and hops into the shower*

Jocelyn: I have been looking forward to a good warm shower for quite some time, finally.

*she washes her hair and body before turning off the water and hopping out of the shower carefully. She removes the plastic bags and dresses into the outfit she chose. She brushes her teeth and sprays some perfume on her casts to prevent them from smelling*

Jocelyn: Alright, now for my hair... It's still wet so I gotta brush it through and I think I'm going for a braid today.

*while brushing through her hair, she hears the door open. She looks at the door and sees Josh standing in the doorframe without a shirt on and his hair is still messy. She looks away immediately, slightly embarrassed. Josh is also a little shocked, trying to hide his chest with the clothes he brought with him. He clears his throat and starts talking with a still slightly raspy voice*

Josh: What are you doing awake? And I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in here!

Jocelyn: It's okay! Just put on your shirt. I'm still doing my hair right now...

*Jocelyn is still looking away and Josh puts down the clothes he is holding, except for the shirt. He puts on the shirt and starts to speak again*

Josh: Well good morning... I hope you didn't get too shocked at what you had to see this early...

Jocelyn: I'm almost done here, if you don't mind. I just have to do my hair and some skin care.

Josh: Well, I can wait for a bit, nothing to worry about. Can I at least brush my teeth in the meantime?

Jocelyn: I don't mind, do as you want. It is your bathroom anyway.

*Josh starts brushing his teeth as Jocelyn is finishing up her braid*

Josh: So, did you sleep well?

Jocelyn: Well I don't think I slept more than three hours... But I mean, it's my first night here, so that would make sense.

*Jocelyn starts on her skincare and Josh finishes brushing his teeth*

Josh: How long do you think you are gonna be here for?

Jocelyn: Uhm, I'm done in like three minutes.

Josh: Okay, I'm gonna get ready for my shower then. Do you mind?

Jocelyn: As long as you keep your clothes on while I'm still here, I don't mind.

*Jocelyn laughs a little and Josh also starts to laugh at the comment. He gets a towel and puts it in the place he always places it. He also grabs his clean clothes and places them on the clothes rack. He turns on the shower and Jocelyn finishes her skincare routine*

Jocelyn: Well, enjoy your shower! I'm just going to chill in my room for a bit...

*Josh giggles as Jocelyn leaves the bathroom and then gets into the shower*

-time skip to when Josh has finished making breakfast-

Josh (yells upstairs): Jocelyn, breakfast is ready! Do you need help getting downstairs?

Jocelyn (yells back): No, I am on my way!

*Jocelyn makes her way downstairs and they start eating*

Jocelyn: How was your shower?

*she starts giggling*

Josh: Yeah, it was good. Anyway, are you ready to go to set today?

Jocelyn: Yeah, I am quite excited! But tired though. There might be a chance I will fall asleep this afternoon.

Josh: Well, if you need to, you can always sleep, that's alright!

*they finish breakfast and talk for a bit*

Josh: I think we should start gathering our stuff. We need to go in about fifteen minutes.

Jocelyn: Okay sure!

*Jocelyn hops upstairs and gathers her stuff. Josh also gathers his stuff. They both meet downstairs again*

Josh: I think we should bring some drinks and food... We will be spending five hours on set today.

Jocelyn: Yeah, that's a good idea...

*Jocelyn yawns and hops to the kitchen*

Jocelyn: Do you want some donuts?

Josh: Yeah sure! That's a nice snack. Should we go to a drive through after?

Jocelyn: Sounds good!

Josh: On set we actually have a coffee machine, do you want anything else than coffee? If you do, you should bring it with us today.

Jocelyn: No, coffee sounds good, no worries. So, only the donuts that we should bring?

Josh: Yeah, only the donuts are needed then. Make sure to bring your phone charger. If you get bored, you can always play on your phone and then you can charge it if needed.

Jocelyn: Oh yeah, that's a good idea! Thank you for reminding me.

*Jocelyn hops upstairs and gets down again after a minute*

Josh: How are you so quick on only one leg?!

Jocelyn: I have no idea... Impatience I guess?

*Josh puts the wheelchair in the back of the car and helps Jocelyn get into the car. He gets into the driver seat himself and starts driving off to the set*