Spending time together

Jocelyn: That really makes me think... Why we didn't just stay in contact?

Josh: I don't know actually. I mean, I said just for six weeks, but we really grew a bond together... It still doesn't make sense to me why we separated.

Jocelyn: Doesn't matter. We are back to being besties again and nothing will separate us again! 

Josh: Exactly! Should we play It Takes Two?

Jocelyn: Start it up, I was waiting!

Josh: Oh, sorry. Alrighty, let's play it.

*Josh starts up the game and they start playing. A lot of laughter fills the room and they have a lot of fun. It's like they never separated*

-two hours later-

Josh: I need a snack, I'm getting hungry.

Jocelyn: It's lunchtime anyway, but I'm not really hungry.

Josh: What did you eat for breakfast?

Jocelyn: Uhm... Wait, I didn't eat anything yet.

*suddenly the hunger hits Jocelyn*

Jocelyn: Now you say it, I actually am hungry...

Josh: Oh my god, Jocelyn... Unbelievable.

*they start laughing and Josh stands up. He walks over to the kitchen and prepares something to eat. A bit later, he comes back with two plates*

Josh: I got us some sandwiches! 

Jocelyn: Oeh sounds nice, what is it?

Josh: Salmon with herb butter and some arugula lettuce on a piece of bread.

Jocelyn: Sounds delicious! Thank you so much! 

*Josh sits down and hands Jocelyn her plate*

Josh: I'm getting tired of this game, we should finish this Sunday. Or another time.

Jocelyn: Yeah, I feel you. 

Josh: So, what are we going to do when we finish eating lunch?

Jocelyn: I mean... It's three o'clock right now. We could smoke?

Josh: I mean, sure, but wouldn't it wear out in like three hours?

Jocelyn: depends, but most likely yeah.

Josh: Why don't we wait like two hours, so we smoke when it's five o'clock. If we smoke at five o'clock, we will get the munchies at six, so we can eat dinner then. And then around eight o'clock, it wears off and you would be going home, right?

Jocelyn: Yeah, sure! What do we do in these two hours then?

Josh: We could create random movie plots? 

Jocelyn: Oeh, I got a great idea about that! So, we choose two actors, then we choose a character of the actors. Those two characters are the base of our new characters! Then, we create a new movie plot with those two characters!

Josh: Okay uhm... What about Tom Holland and Dwayne Johnson?

Jocelyn: We would have Spiderman, of course, and Dwayne Johnson... Jumanji! Doctor Smolder Bravestone! Let's just call him Bravestone tough.

Josh: Okay, Spiderman and Bravestone. What have you got?

Jocelyn: So, they are in the jungle and Spiderman is in his spiderweb, in a cave. The spiderweb is human sized and Bravestone has to get into the cave to get to the spider crystal. Spiderman is protecting the spider crystal, which lies inside the cave. Bravestone needs the spider crystal to get out of the game. Without the spider crystal, Spiderman won't be able to use his powers anymore. Spiderman is actually also in the game and is not a non player character. He doesn't want to leave because his life is so peaceful and cool in the game. He has been in the game for twenty years and no one knows where he went in real life. Bravestone meets Spiderman and they start fighting because Spiderman does not want his powers to disappear, but after fighting, they talk for a while about why they are here because it doesn't make sense to them. Bravestone actually talked Spiderman into finally going home and getting back to real life where he can be loved and be surrounded by actual people. They grab the spider crystal and go to the portal place, but it's broken. They find out Bravestone can actually get powers if they go to the top of the mountain where the first half of the stone crystal is. When they get the first half of the stone crystal, they use their powers to get to the volcano. They need to make their way to a secret chamber in that volcano where the second half of the stone crystal lies. When they finally got the second crystal, they could search for the missing piece of the portal. It seems like without each other, they could never have fixed the portal. After they combine their powers, they get into a secret cave underneath the portal where the missing piece lies. They fix the portal and go back home to find out that Spiderman is actually the missing father of Bravestone.

Josh: What?! You actually made that up on the spot?!

Jocelyn: Yeah? What about it?

Josh: How are you so good at making up stories?! That sounds like such a cool movie!

Jocelyn: Can't you do something like that?

Josh: No! That is like a whole movie plot made in fifteen minutes! And it seems so interesting! 

Jocelyn: Thank you! 

-two hours later-

Jocelyn: So, they stand there thinking it's going to end. They are holding hands and they stand with their forehead against each other, with closed eyes. Finally, at the same time, they realize what to do and how to beat the explosive escape room. At that very moment of realization, they rush to finish the escape room and with just one second remaining, they run out of the room holding hands. The room explodes and they get blasted forward together. While they are in the air, he pulls her towards him and holds her close to soften her landing. They get to the hospital after and she is completely fine, but he broke a couple of ribs. Luckily they both survived and have a beautiful life together.

Josh: Wow! That's actually amazing! How do you come up with this shit?

Jocelyn: I actually don't know... 

Josh: You should really do something with your storytelling, because this is too good not to share.

Jocelyn: I could put it on like a writing site?

Josh: As an example, yeah! Maybe you could write a book and release it!

Jocelyn: If it's really that good I might... Anyway it's a little over five o'clock.

Josh: Are we going outside then?

Jocelyn: Yeah, that's a good idea.

The movie premiereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें